See why I said this wasn't a very good for a fox card?

there were a few snoozers but overall it was a decent card. most of the fights had a lot of good striking and grappling and it was great seeing faber go out with the crowd loving him, sage getting his shit pushed in by gall and waterson showing everyone why she was invicta champ.

not a bad showing at all.

Thats true. They really didn't do fuck all for Randy who was by far one of there biggest stars at the time.

I'm not even a Faber fan but after all he has done for the sport at the very least he deserved the main event on a card in his home town. He was also by far the biggest star on the card.

I do agree. I actually AM a Urijah fan and think he deserved the top spot.

At least it was in Sacramento and he got a dominant win. Would've been real shitty if he ended his career in Poland or got KOd or some bullshit like that.

Maybe Waterson for being a former Invicta champ but not as the main event.

Waterson got the other Performance of the Night award.
Too bad FOTN Smith vs. Aldana wasn't on the main card.

I do agree. I actually AM a Urijah fan and think he deserved the top spot.

At least it was in Sacramento and he got a dominant win. Would've been real shitty if he ended his career in Poland or got KOd or some bullshit like that.

Haha, thats true. He did get to end his career on a high note and back were it began so thats cool.

there were a few snoozers but overall it was a decent card. most of the fights had a lot of good striking and grappling and it was great seeing faber go out with the crowd loving him, sage getting his shit pushed in by gall and waterson showing everyone why she was invicta champ.

not a bad showing at all.

Go watch Julian williams vs jermall Charlo and come back to me and tell me about this "good striking" you witnessed tonight

Go watch Julian williams vs jermall Charlo and come back to me and tell me about this "good striking" you witnessed tonight

replace good with fun then, not sure what you expect from current ufc cards, but this wasnt a bad one.

replace good with fun then, not sure what you expect from current ufc cards, but this wasnt a bad one.

Actual contenders would've been nice. Like I said in a previous post it's free, so whatever, but to asses it as a "quality" card is just plain wrong. "Fun" is more accurate for the casual anyway. Or irishwiskey's retarded ass

The Lorenz larkin/Jorge masvidal fight back in May that was put on a internet card should have carried more prestige in the sport of MMA, than any of the fights tonight. There's guys out there with more skill on lesser cards.

Scraps? The prelims were pretty good but the main card was just a bunch of hype trains being derailed. I'm happy Faber was able to retire with a win. Btw you can do what you just did for every fight card in existence...
Shut up and not watch is the easiest solution, it was a free fucking fight card. Don't like something, don't watch it. Meanwhile I'm snowed in where I live and enjoy watching people fight in general, but especially when they're free regardless of who's on the card. I also enjoy watching most the women fight but again I'm not a soiled bitch.

Shut up and not watch is the easiest solution, it was a free fucking fight card. Don't like something, don't watch it. Meanwhile I'm snowed in where I live and enjoy watching people fight in general, but especially when they're free regardless of who's on the card. I also enjoy watching most the women fight but again I'm not a soiled bitch.

Snowed in? Go shovel your way out.

You sound spoiled

Back