Social Second Boeing Whistlerblower Dead in Less Than Two Months

The infection may have been the fact he couldn’t keep his big stupid trap shut. This defies statistical probability.
Not really. How many employees do Boeing and all their subcontractors have combined?

Not saying they didn't find some way to knock this second guy off but the simpler explanation is far more likely, wouldn't you say? People get sick sometimes.

Impressive how quickly their reputation has gone to shit.
Killing whistleblowers with some sort of undetectable, toxin induced pneumonia seems like it would require a bit too much professionalism and competence at this stage.

I'm intrigued by this, interest piqued, but yeah.

I find the point where most CTard narratives fall down is usually the same: the demand for insane levels of competence and capability that just don't exist.

Still. This is odd.

I find the point where most CTard narratives fall down is usually the same: the demand for insane levels of competence and capability that just don't exist.

Still. This is odd.
Sorry the guy is dead and that brings a level of solemnity to it that is different from the average weird coincidence but if this is odd to you, you would not believe the crazy levels of weird coincidence I encounter on the daily. I terms of being unlikely only, I could go on and on at length about these things and they're all more unlikely than this.

Still. This is odd.

The fact that two of the whistleblowers died is bound to raise eyebrows. It's not exactly difficult to attribute Boeing with executive psychopathy either.
Actual evidence is lacking though, and the narrative for whom, why, when and how is really very weak.

3,000 people under 54 in the whole country in an entire year?

I mean, that's miniscule.

Chances are very, very low based on that statistic.
Based on what? He was admitted. That narrows the population drastically. How many 45-54 were admitted to the hospital with pneuomonia last year?

2 in 2 months?...Yeah, they did it

Only a total fool would disagree

Boeing faces new FAA probe over 787 Dreamliner inspections, falsified records​

US air safety authorities are investigating whether Boeing completed required plane inspections on the 787 and whether employees falsified aircraft records, officials said Monday.

The issue centers on whether Boeing undertook required inspections to "confirm adequate bonding and grounding where the wings join the fuselage on certain 787 Dreamliner airplanes," the Federal Aviation Administration said in an email.

The FAA said it opened the investigation after Boeing notified it that the company may not have completed required inspections, which are needed to ensure a safe and functional electrical flow between aircraft components.

"The FAA is investigating whether Boeing completed the inspections and whether company employees may have falsified aircraft records," the agency said. "At the same time, Boeing is reinspecting all 787 airplanes still within the production system and must also create a plan to address the in-service fleet."

The issue surfaced after a Boeing employee observed an "irregularity" and raised the issue with a supervisor who elevated it further.

"We quickly reviewed the matter and learned that several people had been violating company policies by not performing a required test, but recording the work as having been completed," Scott Stocker, head of the Boeing 787 program, said in an email to staff.

"We promptly informed our regulator about what we learned and are taking swift and serious corrective action with multiple teammates," said Stocker, adding that engineering staff determined that the issues does not pose an immediate safety of flight risk.

The probe adds to the litany of issues facing Boeing in the aftermath of a near-catastrophic Alaska Airlines flight in January in which a panel on the fuselage blew out.

The FAA has given the company three months to present a plan to address "systemic quality-control issues."

Boeing's management of the 787 came under question at an April 17 Senate hearing at which a company whistleblower testified that he was retaliated against after raising questions about manufacturing processes on the 787 that he believed threaten aircraft safety.

An audit by an FAA advisory panel released in February pointed to significant shortcomings in Boeing's safety culture, describing a "disconnect" between senior company management and other Boeing employees and skepticism that safety complaints by workers would not result in retaliation.

In his message to employees, Stocker praised the employee for coming up, saying the company "will use this moment to celebrate him, and to remind us all about the kind of behavior we will and will not accept as a team."

Board under scrutiny​

Safety experts have said the problems at Boeing suggest significant safety culture defects that will not be turned around quickly.

Industry watchers are waiting for more clues about future leadership of Boeing after Chief Executive Dave Calhoun said he will step down at the end of the year.

Glass Lewis, the proxy advisory firm, last week urged investors to vote against Calhoun's reelection to the board and two other board members who lead the audit and aerospace safety committees.

The move is needed "to strongly signal dissatisfaction with the company's oversight of its safety culture and its efforts to transform said culture, which, in our view, have not progressed quickly enough to a level that sufficiently mitigates shareholder concern when safety incidents occur, as evidenced by the Alaska accident," Glass Lewis said in a note.

https://www.france24.com/en/america...-787-dreamliner-inspections-falsified-records

he was killed. That other guy too, it wasn't suicide.
dis-belief-surprised.gif

Boeing faces new FAA probe over 787 Dreamliner inspections, falsified records​

The issue surfaced after a Boeing employee observed an "irregularity" and raised the issue with a supervisor who elevated it further.

oh shit....looks like we've found our 3'rd whistleblower who is about to die from sudden death syndrome.

Boeing 737 catches fire and skids off the runway at a Senegal airport. Ten people are injured​

Senegal’s transport minister says a Boeing 737 plane carrying 85 people caught fire and skidded off a runway at an airport near the country's capital, Dakar, and that 10 people were injured
ByJESSICA DONATI Associated Press and MARK BANCHEREAU Associated Press

DAKAR, Senegal -- A Boeing 737-300 plane carrying 85 people caught fire and skidded off a runway at Senegal's main airport, near the capital of Dakar. Ten people were injured in the crash, including the pilot, the country's transport minister said Thursday.

Passengers were evacuated from the burning aircraft at Blaise Diagne International airport and some described “complete panic” as they scrambled for their lives.

The Air Sénégal flight operated by TransAir was headed to Bamako, in neighboring Mali, late on Wednesday with 79 passengers, two pilots and four cabin crew, when the crash happened. The airport is located about 50 kilometers (31 miles) from Dakar.

It wasn't immediately clear what caused the plane to catch fire and skid off the runway. The injured were being treated at a hospital, while the others were taken to a hotel to rest, the minister added.

Passengers jumped down the emergency slides at night while flames engulfed one side of the aircraft and screams were heard all around, recounted Malian musician Cheick Siriman Sissoko, who filmed the passengers' ordeal on his phone camera.

“I saw my life flash before my eyes," he said. "I thought about my mother, my wife, my kids,” Sissoko, 39, told The Associated Press from the hotel where passengers were recovering from the shock.

“Only the slide on one side opened, so there was complete panic during the evacuation,” he added.

Ibrahim Diallo, 20, a Malian citizen aboard of the flight, said the plane had attempted to take off earlier that night but failed.

“The pilot told us everything was under control and that we’re going to try to take off again,” he told the AP. “The second time, smoke started coming from one of the wings.”

Boeing referred all request for comment to the airlines.

“Carriers operate and maintain their airplanes for upwards of 30 to 40 years,” a statement said. “We refer you to each operator for questions related to their fleet operations. We will provide any requested support to our customer.”

Air Sénégal did not respond to a request for comment but posted a statement on teh social media platform X, saying that flights between Dakar and Bamako were rescheduled to a later date, without providing further details.

It was the third incident involving a Boeing airplane this week. Also on Thursday, 190 people were safely evacuated from a plane in Turkey after one of its tires burst during landing at a southern airport, Turkey’s transportation ministry said.

The company has been under intense pressure since a door plug blew out of a Boeing 737 Max during an Alaska Airlines flight in January, leaving a gaping hole in the plane. The Federal Aviation Administration in February gave Boeing 90 days to come up with a plan to fix quality problems and meet safety standards for building planes after the accident.

The incident has raised scrutiny of Boeing to the highest level since two crashes of Boeing 737 Max jets in 2018 and 2019 that killed 346 people. About a dozen relatives of passengers who died in the second crash have been pushing the U.S. government to revive a criminal fraud charge against the company by determining that Boeing violated terms of a 2021 settlement.

In April, a Boeing whistleblower, Sam Salehpour, testified at a congressional hearing that the company had taken manufacturing shortcuts to turn out 787s as quickly as possible that could lead to jetliners breaking apart.

The Aviation Safety Network, which tracks airline accidents, described the plane in Senegal's crash as a Boeing 737-38J, an aircraft that was delivered in the 1990s. The network published photos on X of the damaged plane in a grassy field, surrounded by fire suppressant foam. One engine appeared to have broken apart and a wing was also damaged, according to the photos.

The network is part of the Flight Safety Foundation, a nonprofit group that aims to promote safe air travel and tracks accidents.

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...off-runway-senegal-airport-injuring-110062664

Back