International Boeing Whistleblower Found Dead

There are likely two good reasons for that. First, studies have shown that the way the media talks about suicide can affect the likelihood of inspiring copycats, which has been shown to be a thing just FTR, and I've noticed a good faith effort in some media to change it for the better. The other is simply if it has heretofore not been established conclusively to be self-inflicted and they're milking it as much as possible to keep people tuning in.

I mean for sure I think they should be waiting for something conclusive.

On a local level here in the UK, they usually just say "was found dead" and "not looking for any suspects/not suspicious" in these cases if they're fairly certain it was suicide - rather than actually using the word suicide, apparent or otherwise.

I think that's a good way to handle it.

It's interesting that main stream media won't commit to the suicide assertion.

He is variously reported as 'found dead' or his suicide is 'apparent'.

Until the autopsy is official (let me know if it is) the media isn't supposed say it for certain, just like "suspected (criminal)" prior to conviction.

You have to spin it to make it suspicious. Suicide is a leading cause of death in men like him, it's not at all unusual for him to have died from that cause.

Boeing is not a mob family it's a top fortune 500 company, people are not afraid of Boeing resorting to violence because there's no violent gang history there. So boeing whacking someone who already gave their evidence under oath is an extremely risky move with little to no upside. Would you like to bet whether any witnesses back out of the trial? I'm very confident none of them will. I don't think anyone actually wants to argue witnesses are going to drop because deep down everyone knows the notion of boeing whacking this guy is ridiculous.
You don’t have to spin it for it to be suspicious. You just didn’t read the story before your first post. It’s ok bro we all do it.

I’m not saying it happened but yeah obviously there’s reason to be suspicious

- Looks like something Wilson Fisk would do...

Probably suicide.

Too far fetched to think a company like Boeing is going to take the risk of trying to assasinate a worker exposing them. Also how would they do it; I mean does the CEO or head of security go out and try to find assasins?

-
In related news, it is being reported that NTSB investigations say that the CCTV footage of work done on the door was overwritten so they don't know who worked on it. Kinda suprised here because I would think the Feds have the technology to recover deleted data. Data being overwritten isn't necessarily nefarious because it would take too much storage to store every single minute of every day.

Probably suicide.

Too far fetched to think a company like Boeing is going to take the risk of trying to assasinate a worker exposing them.
That's some strange logic. Yeah, the multi-billion dollar corporation would never ever throw a few crumbs to some guy through a few proxies, to make their problem go away. Nah', it's more likely that the high profile witness just decided to off himself in the middle of a trial...

Your mentality is the reason the big boys can get away with this shit.

The race for capitalistic paper gains on the stock market ends in Boeing cutting corners for profits smh

That's some strange logic. Yeah, the multi-billion dollar corporation would never ever throw a few crumbs to some guy through a few proxies, to make their problem go away. Nah', it's more likely that the high profile witness just decided to off himself in the middle of a trial...

Your mentality is the reason the big boys can get away with this shit.

They don't really even have to pay someone through a proxy, the government will probably just do it for them using one of their agency goons.

he actually said before he was killed that if anything happens to him it is NOT suicide. you got to be a real idiot NOT to see the strong possibility.

friend comes forward and says that barnett said directly that he thought he might be killed over this!! criminal investigation will be had. its not ridiculous at all to think that billions of dollars in possible losses are not a motive.

friend comes forward and says that barnett said directly that he thought he might be killed over this!! criminal investigation will be had. its not ridiculous at all to think that billions of dollars in possible losses are not a motive.

They legit murked that dude lol

Back