Social Second Boeing Whistlerblower Dead in Less Than Two Months

Bro I'm no CT but the guy looks healthy and relatively fit for someone in their 40s. Unless he has a history of upper respiratory issues it's suspect af

Bro, that's ridiculous, pneumonia has a huge mortality rate if it's not treated urgently. In fact, being healthy and catching pneumonia and dying from it is a lot more common than you would think, because healthier people tend to try to self medicate and tough it out, and then don't get diagnosed before it's too late.

It seems like you have a misunderstanding about what pneumonia actually is and how seriously deadly it can be for anyone at any age or health condition.

Bro, that's ridiculous, pneumonia has a huge mortality rate if it's not treated urgently. In fact, being healthy and catching pneumonia and dying from it is a lot more common than you would think, because healthier people tend to try to self medicate and tough it out, and then don't get diagnosed before it's too late.

It seems like you have a misunderstanding about what pneumonia actually is and how seriously deadly it can be for anyone at any age or health condition.
He went in to the hospital for trouble breathing and developed pneumonia and died after already being in the hospital. How many healthy 40 something does pneumonia kill every year?

Boeing deserves a lot of criticism but believing they have assassins killing people with staph infections is some seriously conspiratarded shit.

1 incident maybe. Two? This was done purposely.

Boeing makes money off of weapons that kill people. Alot of money. They wouldn't think twice about it.

"Seriously conspiratarded shit? Not if your brain functions properly.

He went in to the hospital for trouble breathing and developed pneumonia and died after already being in the hospital. How many healthy 40 something does pneumonia kill every year?

Most people in America die in the hospital while seeking treatment.

Last year over 3,000 people under 54 died from pneumonia in just the US. Hundreds of thousands world wide.

1,595 between ages 45-54.

Boeing deserves a lot of criticism but believing they have assassins killing people with staph infections is some seriously conspiratarded shit.
You think a weapons manufacturer that makes billions of dollars from producing and selling weapons that have killed untold numbers of people, is somehow above killing people...? Dude, fucking Coca-Cola uses death squads in South America to kill labor organizers - https://www.theguardian.com/media/2003/jul/24/marketingandpr.colombia. But you think the makers of the Baby Vaporizer 9000 500 kilo heat-seeking missile are somehow morally above killing whistleblowers that have compromised their entire company....? Your statement is a childlike fairytale understanding of how power works.

You think a weapons manufacturer that makes billions of dollars from producing and selling weapons that have killed untold numbers of people, is somehow above killing people...? Dude, fucking Coca-Cola uses death squads in South America to kill labor organizers - https://www.theguardian.com/media/2003/jul/24/marketingandpr.colombia. But you think the makers of the Baby Vaporizer 9000 500 kilo heat-seeking missile are somehow morally above killing whistleblowers that have compromised their entire company....? Your statement is a childlike fairytale understanding of how power works.
It's not the killing people part that I find hard to believe, it's the killing people with a staph infection part that I find hard to believe.

Besides for the obvious problems behind the logistics of surreptitiously infecting someone with staph, you're talking about something that often isn't even fatal. MMA fighters get them all the time. Teammates on my wrestling team got them. Why in God's name would that be the method of choice by some assassin?

It's not the killing people part that I find hard to believe, it's the killing people with a staph infection part that I find hard to believe.

Besides for the obvious problems behind the logistics of surreptitiously infecting someone with staph, you're talking about something that often isn't even fatal. MMA fighters get them all the time. Teammates on my wrestling team got them. Why in God's name would that be the method of choice by some assassin?
I heard a detailed medical account of what happened to him and I don't remember hearing staph mentioned. His insides basically liquidated in just a matter of days.

I heard a detailed medical account of what happened to him and I don't remember hearing staph mentioned. His insides basically liquidated in just a matter of days.
His family said it to NPR on Thursday. He was diagnosed with an MRSA bacterial infection. Apparently, it was a superimposed MRSA pneumonia, which is fairly common during or right after influenza pneumonia infections. It messed up his lungs real bad and he passed away.

Lots of bacteria related illnesses start with a staph infection which is a pretty common type of infectious bacteria. We just call them something different based on the symptoms and location of the ailment. There are many types of pneumonia, but all of them are referred to colloquially as pneumonia whether the root cause is bacteria, virus or fungus.

You can develop pneumonia from a staph infection in your lungs. They aren't two separate things.

And yes, that's kind of the problem with infectious bacteria and why it's fatal. It eats you from the inside and turns your organs into soup if you don't catch it early enough.

His family said it to NPR on Thursday. He was diagnosed with an MRSA bacterial infection. Apparently, it was a superimposed MRSA pneumonia, which is fairly common during or right after influenza pneumonia infections. It messed up his lungs real bad and he passed away.
For sure. I'm all for following the evidence no matter how coincidental things may be. At first I thought you were mocking the entire notion that a company like Boeing would kill someone.

Just a coincidence, just like those Boeing planes incidents

1 incident maybe. Two? This was done purposely.

Boeing makes money off of weapons that kill people. Alot of money. They wouldn't think twice about it.

"Seriously conspiratarded shit? Not if your brain functions properly.
The other guy was 100% killed by someone at Boeing.

This guy was not. Medically that doesn’t make sense

It says he had MRSA in the article in the OP, which is a particularly difficult type of staph to treat.

It’s unlikely to kill him how it did, which why it makes it a little preposterous to think that someone intentionally did this. It’s like if I had the flu and I coughed on someone hoping it would kill them; possible but a very shitty plan

Most people in America die in the hospital while seeking treatment.

Last year over 3,000 people under 54 died from pneumonia in just the US. Hundreds of thousands world wide.

1,595 between ages 45-54.

3,000 people under 54 in the whole country in an entire year?

I mean, that's miniscule.

Chances are very, very low based on that statistic.

The other guy was 100% killed by someone at Boeing.

This guy was not. Medically that doesn’t make sense

These kinds of people probably have bioweapons capable of this. Similar to the other guy, the timing of everything is too suspect. It would be a giant coincidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back