Social Second Boeing Whistlerblower Dead in Less Than Two Months

Where did I saw it wasn't? I said foreign countries, banks, and weapons manufacturers. The banks and weapons manufacturers don't have to be foreign. The only thing I designated as foreign was countries, although the way I worded it could have caused confusion.

What does this have to do with this thread?

"the FAA has been mandated to give more control over to aviation organizations, including manufacturers, over the years. Two Executive Orders signed by President Donald Trump, that require the FAA to cut regulations further, may have tipped the balance by diminishing FAA authority and focusing the agency on working against its principal aim."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisa...further-weaken-faa-oversight/?sh=28eae9783ca7

"On October 18, 2019, the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) released a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) that would loosen the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) by rail car"

"In response to industry, President Trump issued an Executive Order in April 2019 that directed DOT to change existing regulations to allow LNG to be shipped in railcars. DOT is required to ensure public safety in any changes to its policies, but the proposed changes do not include any safety testing for moving this highly flammable cargo."

Trump Administration Loosening Regulations for Rail Transportation

Fucking lol. Sums up Trump supporters entirely. Stupid as fuck

Please point out where Trump loosened safety maintenance regulations.

The country is systematically being destroyed on every front thanks to Joe Biden (the people that pull his strings) and all you can do is talk about how bad Trump is. You are not mentally well. Believe that.

Holy shit imagine getting owned and still arguing . Pipe down.

Tell me again how Biden caused inflation dear?

You wouldn't talk to me like that in real life, I can guarantee you that soyboy.

What would you do about it shit for brains?

You got absolutely sonned. Take your asswhooping like a man,

Biden did what exactly to the economy? Cause inflation? You mean trump didn’t have record low rates in office? You stupid fuck

What would you do about it shit for brains?

You got absolutely sonned. Take your asswhooping like a man,

Biden did what exactly to the economy? Cause inflation? You mean trump didn’t have record low rates in office? You stupid fuck

I don't even have to respond lol. You keep on exposing who the real shit for brains is everytime you post. Soyboy.

Not that I particularly cared for Ghadaffi, but I hate imperialism generally.

Because you don't know anything about Ghadaffi. Educate yourself dummy. His people were thriving under him because he shared the riches with the people. Noone was homeless. Students were funded to study abroad. Those are just a couple. He did amazing things in North Africa and very much cared for the people.

Trump would have let him live and let his people thrive. He probably would have met with him as well.

Because you don't know anything about Ghadaffi. Educate yourself dummy. His people were thriving under him because he shared the riches with the people. Noone was homeless. Students were funded to study abroad. Those are just a couple. He did amazing things in North Africa and very much cared for the people.

Trump would have let him live and let his people thrive. He probably would have met with him as well.
Are you the guy that got banned for threats of voodoo curses?

There are few things more cucked than e-threats.
especially when taling to a boxer... not that I don't think you are a pussy when it comes to squatting but I don't want to get in a fist fight with you either.

sort of meant to be a compliment man as I admire combat arts and skills very much. I do kung fu still but have never adapted it to actual fighting beyond just street righting stuff back in the day.....

Back