Social Second Boeing Whistlerblower Dead in Less Than Two Months

Except Boeing is an American Company
Where did I saw it wasn't? I said foreign countries, banks, and weapons manufacturers. The banks and weapons manufacturers don't have to be foreign. The only thing I designated as foreign was countries, although the way I worded it could have caused confusion.

At least theyre switching it up to keep us all guessing, I predict the next one will be in a car wreck, single occupant, straight into a tree

And I'm sure that all of this, just like all of the recent train derailments/accidents, had absolutely nothing to do with Trump rolling back safety and maintenance requirements for the airline and train industries, at the request of same said industries. So anti-establishment, that guy. So not beholden to corporate lobby interests.

Imagine Trump having the ability to tell airline and train industries to roll back safety and maintenance requirements.

That TDS coming through again. Seek help.

Imagine Trump having the ability to tell airline and train industries to roll back safety and maintenance requirements.

That TDS coming through again. Seek help.

"the FAA has been mandated to give more control over to aviation organizations, including manufacturers, over the years. Two Executive Orders signed by President Donald Trump, that require the FAA to cut regulations further, may have tipped the balance by diminishing FAA authority and focusing the agency on working against its principal aim."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisa...further-weaken-faa-oversight/?sh=28eae9783ca7

"On October 18, 2019, the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) released a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) that would loosen the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) by rail car"

"In response to industry, President Trump issued an Executive Order in April 2019 that directed DOT to change existing regulations to allow LNG to be shipped in railcars. DOT is required to ensure public safety in any changes to its policies, but the proposed changes do not include any safety testing for moving this highly flammable cargo."

Trump Administration Loosening Regulations for Rail Transportation

"the FAA has been mandated to give more control over to aviation organizations, including manufacturers, over the years. Two Executive Orders signed by President Donald Trump, that require the FAA to cut regulations further, may have tipped the balance by diminishing FAA authority and focusing the agency on working against its principal aim."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisa...further-weaken-faa-oversight/?sh=28eae9783ca7

"On October 18, 2019, the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) released a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) that would loosen the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) by rail car"

"In response to industry, President Trump issued an Executive Order in April 2019 that directed DOT to change existing regulations to allow LNG to be shipped in railcars. DOT is required to ensure public safety in any changes to its policies, but the proposed changes do not include any safety testing for moving this highly flammable cargo."

Trump Administration Loosening Regulations for Rail Transportation

From your article:

In the proposed rule, DOT states that PHMSA has proposed "a finding of no significant environmental impact" from the rule changes, which will allow them to go forward.

Imagine getting your panties in a bunch because Trump proposed we transport natural gas by tankers lol. Trump lowers the cost of heating for everyone and you complain about it. Simpleton.

Where did I saw it wasn't? I said foreign countries, banks, and weapons manufacturers. The banks and weapons manufacturers don't have to be foreign. The only thing I designated as foreign was countries, although the way I worded it could have caused confusion.

Sinister's a bit slow. Don't take him seriously. Very few do.

From your article:

In the proposed rule, DOT states that PHMSA has proposed "a finding of no significant environmental impact" from the rule changes, which will allow them to go forward.

Imagine getting your panties in a bunch because Trump proposed we transport natural gas by tankers lol. Trump lowers the cost of heating for everyone and you complain about it. Simpleton.

Who said anything about environmental impact?

I sarcastically made the statement that Trump cutting safety regulations for the airline industry and rail transportation certainly must not have anything to do with the pandemic of airplanes falling apart or trains derailing.

You scoffed at the idea that Trump could even loosen those safety regulations, which include maintenance, and I showed you how he kowtowed to big business. It probably also helped that he installed 6x more career corporate lobbyists in his administration than any presidential admin before or after him. Ya, but he's anti-establishment.

"Lowers the cost of heating for everyone"LOL ...at what expense? You really do have a childlike cult worship of this guy, don't you? If I didn't know any better, I would think I was talking to a 12yo teeny bopper who is going ballistic because someone criticized Justin Beiber.

Who said anything about environmental impact?

I sarcastically made the statement that Trump cutting safety regulations for the airline industry and rail transportation certainly must not have anything to do with the pandemic of airplanes falling apart or trains derailing.

You scoffed at the idea that Trump could even loosen those safety regulations, which include maintenance, and I showed you how he kowtowed to big business. It probably also helped that he installed 6x more career corporate lobbyists in his administration than any presidential admin before or after him. Ya, but he's anti-establishment.

"Lowers the cost of heating for everyone"LOL ...at what expense? You really do have a childlike cult worship of this guy, don't you? If I didn't know any better, I would think I was talking to a 12yo teeny bopper who is going ballistic because someone criticized Justin Beiber.

Please point out where Trump loosened safety maintenance regulations.

The country is systematically being destroyed on every front thanks to Joe Biden (the people that pull his strings) and all you can do is talk about how bad Trump is. You are not mentally well. Believe that.

Last edited:
Please point out where Trump loosened safety maintenance regulations.

The country is systematically being destroyed on every front thanks to Joe Biden (the people that pull his strings) and all you can do is talk about how bad Trump is. You are not mentally well. Believe that.

But you're not even American comrade.

I didn't realize Hillary Clinton owned this much Boeing stock.

Boeing is falling apart because they outsourced and now they are getting what they paid for (IMO - Not looking for any Boeing grief or lawsuits). They've tossed out some solid Project Management capabilities as well. Until they re-embrace quality over cost (IMO - Not looking for any Boeing grief or lawsuits) , they are going to be a shit show. My guess would be that accountants took over the top end decision making of the company, but that's above my pay grade.

Folks think of Boeing as a passenger plane company and don't realize that they're one of the big 5 defense contractors. There are powerful people with an interest in protecting Boeing, people who know how to kill in creative ways. It's not a conspiracy theory.
- They're so fosued on killing that even their civilian planes are death-traps.

50 whistleblowers should all come forward at the same time.

Let's see what happens then.
- Boeing will lend them a fligh!
Maybe better not?

superman-saves-jet-ex-800x1280.jpg

Back