Elections Second Assassination Attempt of Trump at his Florida golf course

They wouldn't wanna make it too obvious but with several attempts on his life the cat is out of the bag already.

Democracy is on the ballot after all and all data is pointing towards an incoming Trump landslide.
Let's see all of this "all data", pumpkin.
Plus, both attempters were more aligned with Trump than with Dems.
The last one voted for him and went catatonic after realising what a catastrophic mistake he made.

Let's see all of this "all data", pumpkin.

The last one voted for him and went catatonic after realising what a catastrophic mistake he made.
And then he still liked Vivek, whose campaign strategy was to try to suck up to Trump the hardest, and Haley, who agrees with Trump about everything but does it with dignity and more intelligence. He also liked Gabbard, who is one of the Trumpiest politicians out there. This is not a guy influenced by leftists.

You have
I'm saying that any sane human being in the position of president of the United States can recognize the grave responsibility that he or she has to unite and help the country come together. I'm saying that the president of the United States can and does have the power to set the tone for the whole country.

Trump seeing the division that exists, the rough edges riles that division, distrust, fear, hatred, anger and judgment and amplifies it and weaponizes it on purpose to benefit himself. He does not do this in service of the Republican party or even the Republican agenda. He does this solely and completely in service of his own self and his own ego. He puts himself before country. He puts himself before policy. He puts himself before truth.

So Trump has the most important position in America and from the bully pulpit intentionally sows hatred and division in the country.

What Trump is doing is profoundly evil, profoundly cynical, profoundly selfish and profoundly destructive. And although every citizen in the country shares a responsibility to monitor their own behavior, feelings and actions, it is undeniable that leadership is an integral part of a healthy society and Trump weaponizes leadership to divide instead of to unite. This division is not accidental, it is methodical and intentional.

For this reason it is crystal clear that he is unequivocally unfit to be president of the United States

Public democrats should mostly ignore him. They should speak about this profound evil that he lives out daily in a deadpan voice with no hysteria whatsoever. Just sharing the basic facts that he is not a sane or healthy human being on any level. Democrats should not exaggerate his lies nor should they hold in bad faith a position he maybe didn't mean. Although that responsibility gets very difficult when Trump intentionally practices double speak to sow misunderstanding on purpose!!

Among my friends, the main thing we discuss is cultivating love and genuine Goodwill towards all Republicans and remaining in a state of Charity towards them and good faith and care about them in spite of Trump's methodical attempts to sow the opposite. It is necessary to continue to speak out against the profound hatred and division that Trump intentionally sows and that many Republicans seem completely willing to go along with. But underneath that there must be a genuine love and Goodwill towards them.

You have completely lost your grip on reality. It's insane how brainwashed you are.

They wouldn't wanna make it too obvious but with several attempts on his life the cat is out of the bag already.

Democracy is on the ballot after all and all data is pointing towards an incoming Trump landslide.
They wouldn’t make it too obvious? That’s what you risk when you use some 20 year old incel, and some Gary Busey lookalike dork. Likewise that’s what you’d risk if you used some kind of advanced laser weapon on random ass rally attendees, especially with heightened security.

You really think this “Deep State” is like, “Damn, the 20 year old incel weenie kid didn’t work out, the babbling senior citizen didn’t work out, causing minor ocular annoyance to rally attendees is having no effect….now it’s time to bring in the world class trained assassin!”

Seems more likely that some kind of microwave weapon or direct energy weapon was used.

20 people sitting just behind Trump suffering from similar eye injuries is definitely something worth looking into. Something weird has to be going on there.

or maybe some chick accidentally set off their pepper spray

They wouldn’t make it too obvious? That’s what you risk when you use some 20 year old incel, and some Gary Busey lookalike dork. Likewise that’s what you’d risk if you used some kind of advanced laser weapon on random ass rally attendees, especially with heightened security.

You really think this “Deep State” is like, “Damn, the 20 year old incel weenie kid didn’t work out, the babbling senior citizen didn’t work out, causing minor ocular annoyance to rally attendees is having no effect….now it’s time to bring in the world class trained assassin!”

The exact point of using some 20 year old incel kid is that it's the perfect scenario for a patsy.

or maybe some chick accidentally set off their pepper spray

Viable theory. If the DEI chick that was hiding during the first assassination attempt was still on his unit this'd become my number one theory.

And then he still liked Vivek, whose campaign strategy was to try to suck up to Trump the hardest, and Haley, who agrees with Trump about everything but does it with dignity and more intelligence. He also liked Gabbard, who is one of the Trumpiest politicians out there. This is not a guy influenced by leftists.
Ramasmarmy has been quality entertainment in a point and laugh way though, so I'd like him to stick around. But no wonder this nutjob is a fan.

You have

You have completely lost your grip on reality. It's insane how brainwashed you are.
This is a typical response or really just a lack of response. You didn't address anything I said frankly...

And the main thing though man that really bothers me is that you really believe someone has to be brainwashed to think this way and that is profoundly arrogant and also reveals how small minded you are.

Reasonable people can disagree about things right? Why is the only option in your mind brainwashing? That just makes no sense to me. And also it's so contrary to the way I work, I don't even watch TV. Ive probably not watched more than 10 minutes of mainstream media in the last 15 years....

My analysis of trump is 100% completely my own. I've not heard what I'm saying about Trump parroted by anyone. I mean, yeah, everyone agrees he's a nut, but my specific insight into Trump is absolutely arrived at through my own insight.

Of course you are free to disagree with it. But you have to understand. Nobody brought me here. I brought myself to this place by watching Trump and thinking about him.

Plus, both attempters were more aligned with Trump than with Dems.
Imagine if a Free Palestine protestor took a shot at Kamala, does anyone really believe the GOP would act magnanimous about it? Maybe talk about toning down the rhetoric? Of course not, they'd hammer the Dems over it.

The exact point of using some 20 year old incel kid is that it's the perfect scenario for a patsy.
It’s one thing to use him Oswald-style, where your actual assassins are mercenaries or mafia hit-men and you just have this poor dumb bastard to take the fall for it. It’s quite another to actually pin your hopes of accomplishing the mission on the poor dumb bastard.

I wouldn't be surprised if the send in a more professional CIA asset for the third and final attempt. They seem desperate to get rid of him.
Show any evidence what so ever that this has any foundation in reality.

And this, please.

What qualifications should a presidential candidate have? Be a career politician? A career often regarded with as much trust as a used car salesman?

I remember before Trump (BT) when people didn't want established political families or individuals running for president. They were sick of nothing changing and being treated as idiots. How quickly that changed. Now you idolise perhaps the most obvious puppet in US political history.

If you objectively look at the cause of the current divisiveness in your politics, as an overseas observer it appears to me the majority of it is caused by the rhetoric of democratic supporters and their politicians.

One thing I find interesting is the 'gotcha' videos both sides do.

When it's a left wing video exposing 'MAGAtards' the worst examples of Trump supporters are them being a bit slow. Basically they're dumb dumbs. Easily confused. Not sure what's going on. Truuuump!

Right wing videos exposing 'libtards' are filled with much the same. Picking the dumbest supporters. But holy shit there is a difference in attitude towards republicans that I just don't see going the other way.

Threats of violence are so incredibly common in the Libtard videos it amazed me. They scream and yell, shut down dissent, assault, threaten, they just come across mentally unhinged in many videos. Like it's impossible to regulate their emotions.

So many times I have seen an interviewer trying to get the 2 sides to discuss a topic to try and find common ground and early every time the republican is willing to sit down and discuss it and the democrat supporter refuses to, insults them, leaves.

If you're using Youtube and Twitter videos titled "DEMOLISHING UNHINGED Magatard/Libtard" that have the explicit purpose of being sensational to get clicks as your guide to American politics, your observations aren't worth anything.

Why do you only see conservative pundits going into Liberal universities to debate students? Because those Liberal students provide endless content due to the way they act.
Liberal universities? Can you name some "conservative universities", and what group of people are more likely to go to university? Which party would like to get rid of the education department and thinks that college is useless?
It's also just hackneyed content. 40 year old men going on college campuses to "debate" 19 year olds, with the intent of making them look stupid on the internet.
These exchanges aren't had in good faith, which is why you're not likely to see one. Why would you debate a random 19 year old walking to class on abortion? It's retarded.

I don't know how anyone in good faith can say republicans are the cause of the divisiveness when Trump has been shot at twice in 2 months. Trump isn't calling himself a fascist or Hitler making mentally ill people think he needs to be killed. They are.

Because you're clueless about American politics. You're using the same lazy arguments that Republicans always use, painting Trump as a victim, as if he hasn't been the voice that has significantly changed the tone and rhetoric in politics. As if people have these strong feelings for him for no reason.
Why do we hear more about Trump than any other president? Because Trump talks more than any other president. Constantly tweeting, constantly getting into some altercation with somebody.
Do we not see the very clear, logical progression there?

It's the same tired arguments where you people only look at the predictable results and ignore EVERYTHING that led up to the criticisms, shootings, and the warnings of Trump being a threat to democracy.
This guy tried to get his VP and others to steal the election for him, left wingers say "Hey, this guy's a threat to democracy!", and you people complain "Why are you calling him a threat to democracy? That's dangerous!" Uh, did you miss the attempted election theft?
So the logic here is that the left can't criticize Trump for his crazy words and actions because it could inspire crazy people to take shots at him. :rolleyes:
I can't tell if this is some 4-D Chess trolling or people are really so dumb that they don't get how dumb this argument is.

They…lol…..
You would think if "they" really wanted him dead they would have their assassins use more appropriate weapons, not AR's and AK'S. (In b4 the dual-layered conspiracy that "they" chose those guns specifically to promote banning them in the aftermath)

Those might be sufficient for trained shooters but if the first guy had an entry level bolt action like a Savage Axis II with a decent optic, totally different story.

I'll believe that "They" want him dead when some poor guy randomly has a Weatherby Mark V with a Leupold scope instead of daddies AR.

Imagine if a Free Palestine protestor took a shot at Kamala, does anyone really believe the GOP would act magnanimous about it? Maybe talk about toning down the rhetoric? Of course not, they'd hammer the Dems over it.

Why would a free Palestine take a shot at Kamala? She's more likely to be shot by a supporter of Israel.

Why would a free Palestine take a shot at Kamala? She's more likely to be shot by a supporter of Israel.
Free Palestine folks don't even like Bernie or AOC anymore much less Kamala Harris.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronaldbattle93
Back