NFL Discussion: We’re all drunk

2 weeks in

• Total voters
I somehow want the Jets/Rodgers both to fail miserably and to do well at the same time, it's a very weird feeling. Probably a mixture of still loving Rodgers but also hating some Jets fans, plus people overrating the team etc. Jets will win today because the Pats suck, though.

I somehow want the Jets/Rodgers both to fail miserably and to do well at the same time, it's a very weird feeling. Probably a mixture of still loving Rodgers but also hating some Jets fans, plus people overrating the team etc. Jets will win today because the Pats suck, though.
Hopefully it's goes over better than the Brett farve era

Pats batter the Jets like usual. Rogers goes out with sprained wrist in the 3rd quarter.

Qaaron washed
Wilson most overrated wr in the league
Defense cant stop the run
Sauce is mid
O-Line is trash
Breece looks like a poor man’s Willis McGahee

Also yes, the guy with a giant chess board in his office is a fraud prick.

They cant stop the run, thats the only thing right about everything you listed lol

Qaaron washed
Wilson most overrated wr in the league
Defense cant stop the run
Sauce is mid
O-Line is trash
Breece looks like a poor man’s Willis McGahee

Also yes, the guy with a giant chess board in his office is a fraud prick.
Top tier response.

They beat the Bungals.

Checking in from Cleveland. It’s my first time. This city deserves the quarterback they have. That is all
Dude. I was there one summer about 10 years ago. It was disgusting. Fucking trash everywhere you looked. To top it off, the garbagemen were on strike so there were also piles of garbage.

Back