Sebaceous cyst

I knew a bloke who had one of those golf ball size cysts on the back of his neck just above the shirt line, so it was super obvious. The NHS refused to do anything with it as it was deemed harmless. Had it for years.

Yikes.
Mine is pretty small, in the spot I can't reach no matter how I twist my Hulk Hogan arms.

But it's a producer. Nothing at all like that gif though, damn

Mine was so tight and old that it never leaked thankfully. When it was removed you could smell it bad though. It was pretty disgusting and I was awake for the whole thing.

A pilonidal cyst is worse. I also had one if these on my tail bone and it got infected and abssesed. It was extremely painful. I had surgery to remove it. During surgery they nicked a small artery and didn't close it up properly. I had to rush back to the hospital in the middle of the night for emergency surgery because I was bleeding uncontrollably from the wound. Aside from that is was a painful recovery. Very sore.

There's a pimple-like structure on my back that's been there for at least fifteen years.

My ex, an RN, used to love to pop it, as women often do, they're fascinated by zits and things like zits.

So she tells me it's a sebaceous cyst. Dead cells wad up in there and eventually it busts, and what's inside smells like rank cheese.

Discuss
I had one right above the mustache part of my beard. I used tweezers to burst it and then had to dig all of the sac out of it to make sure it didn't come back. I bled like a motherfucker... I mean it literally looked like a murder scene in my bathroom by the time I was done.

Good stuff

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10158-1406184887-8.gif
I bet most doctors can’t even get erections as a result of all the crap they’ve seen!

I had one right above the mustache part of my beard. I used tweezers to burst it and then had to dig all of the sac out of it to make sure it didn't come back. I bled like a motherfucker... I mean it literally looked like a murder scene in my bathroom by the time I was done.
Hngh.

All of you go to fucking hell.

YOU GET IGNORED. YOU GET IGNORED. YOU GET IGNITED. YOU GET IGNORED.

tenor.gif

When I was in highschool my girlfriends parents went out of town for the weekend and naturally we spent every hour fucking. We musta went through 3 boxes of condoms. The next day I feel a soft lump on my dick. Eventually it becomes the size of a pea and super hard and sore. After awhile I decided to attempt to pop it. I squeezed it the tiniest bit and the foulest smelling orange shit burst out and went everywhere. After a few days it was gone.I have no idea what it was. Thanks for reading.

I had a fatty cyst that just looked like a normal skin colored bump, tumor like, finally get infected (my body fighting it off) and it was a really crazy process. It turned bright red and got bigger, like big enough to see through my shirt, then it started to leak clear, kind of chemical smelling stuff when I would do anything physical. Then, it just kind of opened up on its own.

It was in a place on my shoulder where I could press my hand down on the counter, and lean into it to make it empty. It came out in inch+ high towers, and out of two seperate holes. I pressed white fatty stuff out over and over.

I had had it emptied at the doctors once before, but it came back. Only mistake I made was going to the doctor AFTER it was 99% empty; he just cut into it to get paid. Now it's discolored.

I saw a video someone here embedded years ago of this guy in some vacation hut where someone burst his lump on his back and soooo much pus came out as if someone was discharging a can of whipped cream, but thicker.

A pilonidal cyst is worse. I also had one if these on my tail bone and it got infected and abssesed. It was extremely painful. I had surgery to remove it. During surgery they nicked a small artery and didn't close it up properly. I had to rush back to the hospital in the middle of the night for emergency surgery because I was bleeding uncontrollably from the wound. Aside from that is was a painful recovery. Very sore.

I had one of those back in college. Thought it was hemorrhoids at first. I remember sitting through class in agony, shifting my ass every 30 seconds to alleviate the pain.

I had a fatty cyst that just looked like a normal skin colored bump, tumor like, finally get infected (my body fighting it off) and it was a really crazy process. It turned bright red and got bigger, like big enough to see through my shirt, then it started to leak clear, kind of chemical smelling stuff when I would do anything physical. Then, it just kind of opened up on its own.

It was in a place on my shoulder where I could press my hand down on the counter, and lean into it to make it empty. It came out in inch+ high towers, and out of two seperate holes. I pressed white fatty stuff out over and over.

I had had it emptied at the doctors once before, but it came back. Only mistake I made was going to the doctor AFTER it was 99% empty; he just cut into it to get paid. Now it's discolored.
If I was your Shergeon, I would have removed the sac wall of the cyst to ensure it would have not come back and then stitch up your gaping hole with the virgin hairs of a Shertard.

lol as long as it doesn't grow into a hemmy i guess

I had one removed today. That bitch was inflamed and had gotten big and red on my back. It was uncomfortable. I’ve had it for years but it never bothered me till recently.

I went to the doctor yesterday and the bozo squeezed and it started to drain from last night to today. It smelled like death, literally. He said he couldn’t get it out but to come back tomorrow(today) so another doctor can do it. It was a big one, 5X6CM. Gave me a handful of shots around the area and got rid of it. Took about 30 minutes.

Back