Sebaceous cyst

It ain't easy dominating minds and guest-starring in angry masturbation fantasies but I guess somebody gotta.

giphy.gif

Is this the third thread you've made on this same topic? I know there's at least one more, but the third one might just be a figment of my imagination.

No matter what, err, congrats?

Hey hey. He's got a lot on his mind.

Head, back, and taint area too.

Dead cells wad up in there and eventually it busts, and what's inside smells like rank cheese.

Discuss

Everyonce in a while my throat with kinda hurt and I will cough up a tonsil stone. It's the same thing as what's in your zit but mixed with mouth bacteria and rotten food. They smell like shit and sulfur. Its kinda fun to smoosh em between my finger nails and smell em.

Everyonce in a while my throat with kinda hurt and I will cough up a tonsil stone. It's the same thing as what's in your zit but mixed with mouth bacteria and rotten food. They smell like shit and sulfur. Its kinda fun to smoosh em between my finger nails and smell em.
Fuckin' gonna murder you in a well.

Jo Koy was on the radio and hijacked an entire segment to talk about how disgusting tonsil stones are, and then he put his finger into his own throat and scraped one out -- THEN HE PUT HIS FINGER INSIDE ANOTHER DUDE'S THROAT AND PULLED OUT ANOTHER ONE. Like ROOK AT THIS!! ROOK! ROOK! I nearly crashed I was gagging guts churning. Fortunately I switched stations and caught the Kars4Kids jingle and was able to throw up.

I had one removed from the side of my head a few months ago. It looked like a white eyeball. Mine was 20 years old. I called him Sebastian. I don't miss him but I still reach up and see if he's returned.

There's a pimple-like structure on my back that's been there for at least fifteen years.

My ex, an RN, used to love to pop it, as women often do, they're fascinated by zits and things like zits.

So she tells me it's a sebaceous cyst. Dead cells wad up in there and eventually it busts, and what's inside smells like rank cheese.

Discuss

<{clintugh}>

One time it got so swollen that it burst against a chair back and it collapsed after venting like a volcanic caldera
I used to have a gnarly elbow wart. Me and my boys from Jersey were out drinking and I got in one guys nice new car. The wart flapped over and I poured wart blood all over his leather seats for like 30 minutes until someone noticed.

One time it got so swollen that it burst against a chair back and it collapsed after venting like a volcanic caldera

Yummy. My dad had a boil on his back the size of a golf ball. When my mom popped it the head shot up and hit the ceiling and this black puss squirted across her face and in her eye. She was not amused.

Back