Media Sean Strickland Says if DDP Brings Up his Dad again he will "Stab Him"

I don't accept those definitions, I tolerate them for communication purposes to avoid confusion since the deluded and wrong parlance has become commonplace. A transgender man should actually refer to an adult male who identifies as as woman and has secondary female gender characteristics, but common usage inaccurately calls them a 'transgender woman', in line with their intended social identity role. I can tolerate as long as you don't try to then call that a 'woman' period (ironic, since they don't have periods also only women do that).

Remember this, and carve it in stone for all times. Recite it morning noon and night until it seeps into your brain and never leaves you, and one day you may understand fully.

"Secondary gender characteristics do not the man or woman make"
You are one of those guys who has a very hard time telling the difference between your opinion and fact.

I don't care about your opinion, I care about facts.

Here's a fact: You don't actually understand gender or biological sex. That's not my opinion, that is an undeniable fact.

I would like to formally apologize to everyone who wanted a reasonable thread. I have a hard time accepting ignorance and bigotry without pushing back.
You are fine man, when we start talking about things that doesn't involve the fighters it's a pointless thread imo. Again nothing against you. I like sean as fighter but as a person he is complete jackass when it comes to reality

DDP doesn't get to joke about someone else's childhood trauma.

Guess what, depression is curable. Is Khalil depressed now? I bet not. Everyone has been depressed at some point in their life. We all experience it. It's not in good taste to make fun of someone for it, but it's not even comparable to being made fun of for being a child abuse victim.

The fact that someone has to explain things like this to you is sad and pathetic. You're not well.
You have no idea what true depression is like eh?

Josh Samman, former UFC fighter battled with depression. His girlfriend died, he got into drugs etc. He actually talked openly about depression but was very light about it. Always smiled so no one thought anything of it. Dude got hooked on painkillers and died when he mixed it up with other drugs.

I knew a guy, we wasn't friends but I knew him from work. The happiest looking dude. One day boss makes the announcement that he hung himself. His wife later came out and said he suffered from clinical depression. The kind of depression that doesn't have a "cure" like you put it. The kind of depression that literally means there's a chemical inbalance in your brain.

And you're out here comparing it to the everyday "depression" alot of us might have when something wrong happens in our lives. Like a girlfriend breakup. Don't do that. There's levels in depression.

We have no idea what level of abuse Strickland went through, so best not to talk about it. We also have no idea what level of depression Khalil has, so best not to talk about it. Strickland made fun of it.

Dude, this is not the hill to die on. Don't be an asshole.

Typical MAGA mentality. Feels entitled to hurl racial and homophobic slurs around at will but cries and wigs out when someone awards him the same lack of sensitivity he shows others. Hope DDP beats the fuck out of him.

Sidenote: wasn’t it OMalley who said “at least my dad didn’t fuck me” ??

Sounds like something the son of an alcoholic with daddy issues would say.

You are one of those guys who has a very hard time telling the difference between your opinion and fact.

I don't care about your opinion, I care about facts.

Here's a fact: You don't actually understand gender or biological sex. That's not my opinion, that is an undeniable fact.
You just stated an opinion and called it a fact.

Here's a biological fact
1..2...3..recite after me;

You are fine man, when we start talking about things that doesn't involve the fighters it's a pointless thread imo. Again nothing against you. I like sean as fighter but as a person he is complete jackass when it comes to reality
Thanks Sherbro, I appreciate that.

I accept responsibility for letting this thread go off the rails.

The funny thing is that I actually have both of the wankers I'm arguing with on my Ignore list. I have to actively choose to see their nonsense.

SMDH I do it to myself

Typical MAGA mentality. Feels entitled to hurl racial and homophobic slurs around at will but cries and wigs out when someone awards him the same lack of sensitivity he shows others. Hope DDP beats the fuck out of him.

Sidenote: wasn’t it OMalley who said “at least my dad didn’t fuck me” ??

Yeah it was O'Malley, the guy that lets other dudes fuck his girl.

You just stated an opinion and called it a fact.

Here's a biological fact
1..2...3..recite after me;

Lol that is very much not a fact, and very much your opinion.

I know you struggle with telling the difference.

What I stated was not an opinion, it was a fact supported by just about every post you made in this thread. To someone who understands sex and gender, it is extremely obvious that you do not.

I would like to formally apologize to everyone who wanted a reasonable thread. I have a hard time accepting ignorance and bigotry without pushing back.

Don't worry I think you're pretty well known as the village idiot of sherdog by now.

Thanks Sherbro, I appreciate that.

I accept responsibility for letting this thread go off the rails.

The funny thing is that I actually have both of the wankers I'm arguing with on my Ignore list. I have to actively choose to see their nonsense.

SMDH I do it to myself

Lol, I have several people on ignore most of them are War-Room goons. It's best just let them get angry over things that they can't change and ignore their actions

Lol, I have several people on ignore most of them are War-Room goons. It's best just let them get angry over things that they can't change and ignore their actions
I have like 200 people on Ignore.

Lol that is very much not a fact, and very much your opinion.

I know you struggle with telling the difference.

Its not an opinion. Its a verifiable fact, acknowledged by all cultures across history.
You and the woke brigade don't get to redefine what human beings are to fit your feelings and identity wishes. I have compassion for whatever psychological or gender problems you or people you know may have. It does not mean truth gets compromised.

Old women sometimes stop producing oestrogen and get beards and go bald. They look more masculine, it doesn't make them men. Stop being silly with this nonsense and do something more productive with your life, you are arguing a losing battle because the plain truth is as immovable as a mountain.

You have no idea what true depression is like eh?

Josh Samman, former UFC fighter battled with depression. His girlfriend died, he got into drugs etc. He actually talked openly about depression but was very light about it. Always smiled so no one thought anything of it. Dude got hooked on painkillers and died when he mixed it up with other drugs.

I knew a guy, we wasn't friends but I knew him from work. The happiest looking dude. One day boss makes the announcement that he hung himself. His wife later came out and said he suffered from clinical depression. The kind of depression that doesn't have a "cure" like you put it. The kind of depression that literally means there's a chemical inbalance in your brain.

And you're out here comparing it to the everyday "depression" alot of us might have when something wrong happens in our lives. Like a girlfriend breakup. Don't do that. There's levels in depression.

We have no idea what level of abuse Strickland went through, so best not to talk about it. We also have no idea what level of depression Khalil has, so best not to talk about it. Strickland made fun of it.

Dude, this is not the hill to die on. Don't be an asshole.

I do know what depression is like. I don't expect you to believe me,but I know full well. I also know there are life choices that can help or make depression worse. You use an example of a drug addict that killed himself. Well yeah, guess what happens when a drug addict runs out of drugs? The super high goes to super low. I dabbled in cocaine in my college years, coming down is one of the worst feelings in the world.

I said that Sean making fun of Khalil was in bad taste, even for trash talk. But that pales in comparison to trash talking someone for being a helpless child that was abused for years. If cannot understand the difference i don't know what else to say to you.

Its not an opinion. Its a verifiable fact, acknowledged by all cultures across history.

Lolol now you've done it

"A confident opinion does not a fact make"

You should really work on telling the difference between your opinion and a fact. Tough for people as arrogant and indoctrinated as you, but you can do it.

If nothing else, you are not an idiot, just arrogant and stubborn.

I think I will go back to ignoring you now.
Good day sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back