Media Sean Strickland Says if DDP Brings Up his Dad again he will "Stab Him"

honestly i'm over this dude . hes a champion. people hear him and they follow him. its not funny. its promoting mental illness and violence.
its like be a child have a temper tantrum be overly sensitive lash out physically. what in his head makes any of that manly.
That makes him a boy.

not only should dricus continue to talk shit every fan should go to seans insta and ask him why hes such a pussy for letting his dad rape him. why is he such a cry baby bitch. If he wasn't such a pussy his dad wouldnt have raped him and beat his mother. Literally 1000's of people NEED to do that. Fuck sean.

that happening to a child is terrible but this is the classic example of a mentally ill bully. he talks shit on everyone. you say something on his personal shit and then its I'm going to murder you?
what a pussy. every single fan should be calling him out at this point. No man should be that sensitive to what another man says. This is the behavior of a confused insecure boy.

this isn't fighter bashing if you understand why i am saying it.

people evolved. there is a reason its illegal in most places to settle disputes in the streets with fighting.
Jail exists for people like sean.
Give some young kid wanna be gangster a gun and he acts just like sean. Just waiting for a moment someone temps him to use it.

not only does he try to fight people who have no experience compared to him in the gym he tries to pick road rage fights and stuff like that. How do you look cool as a ufc champion knocking out some regular dude because you both decided to act like little boys.

hes a good fighter but at this point the ufc is just promoting mental illness and violence outside of the cage if someone upsets you.

** i also want to add i have personal trauma. i know many people who do. This is not how you cope. This is not how you grow and heal. This is a scared little boy.

They'll deny the most evident truths out there and deny what their own eyes and ears tell them. It's baffling to realize that some people are at that level of cognitive dissonance.
list.jpg

Is this a man or a woman? What do your eyes and ears tell you?

list.jpg

Is this a man or a woman? What do your eyes and ears tell you?

Given the fact that I'm quoting a post by a brainwashed and deranged lunatic my best guess is gonna be that's a man suffering from severe mental illness.

Nah dude, you're the asshole and clearly a bigot. Just a terrible person.

I'd take a Trans person any day over a nazi which is all I consider you. To the list you go. No desire to ever hear the opinion or discuss anything in life with losers
Transvestites are nazis.

"You must call me a woman!"

"You must let me diddle your kids!"

"You must let me beat women in everything!"

Given the fact that I'm quoting a post by a brainwashed and deranged lunatic my best guess is gonna be that's a man suffering from severe mental illness.
That's on you.

The truth is, I have no idea. I just googled "model". But she certainly looks like a woman to me.

It's funny that you consider educated people brainwashed when you are still clinging to the worldview of a small child.

Transvestites are nazis.

"You must call me a woman!"

"You must let me diddle your kids!"

"You must let me beat women in everything!"
You have been thoroughly propagandized.

You also seem unclear about the distinction between a someone who is a transvestite and someone who is transgender.

something insanely funny about seeing a picture of a person, any person, and thinking "that is someone with severe mental illness". almost like you're protesting a bit too loud, maybe

something insanely funny about seeing a picture of a person, any person, and thinking "that is someone with severe mental illness". almost like you're protesting a bit too loud, maybe
He's an indoctrinated transvestigator. They are a weird bunch.

When the context is that of a poster promoting and trying to normalize mental illness then it's a logical train of thought to think the crazy person is doubling down on it.

You have been thoroughly propagandized.

You also seem unclear about the distinction between a someone who is a transvestite and someone who is transgender.

Same thing. Dude pretending to be a woman, or vice versa.

I couldn't even dignify them with an answer

Just straight to ignore lol

When your warped fantasies are challenged it's often easier to just stick your head in the sand. Too difficult to be confronted by reality.

When the context is that of a poster promoting and trying to normalize mental illness then it's a logical train of thought to think the crazy person is doubling down on it.

Same thing. Dude pretending to be a woman, or vice versa.
the context seems to be you having a facile understanding of what you're talking about but loudly pretending to be an expert anyway. sounds both miserable and unenlightening. enjoy

the context seems to be you having a facile understanding of what you're talking about but loudly pretending to be an expert anyway. sounds both miserable and unenlightening. enjoy
They say ignorance is bliss. I'm not sure that's true though. This guy seems pretty grumpy TBH.

You don't need to be an expert to know that a man is a man and a woman is a woman. It's an evident truth that even little kids all around the world already understand.

I'm not pretending to "be an expert" because it's literally impossible to be an expert on something so simple and self evident. Everybody just simply knows, except a few lunatics trying to pretend otherwise.

Back