Media Sean Strickland pleads for DDP rematch, blames Canada for losing first fight

lol people here want to ignore how any other time it's a close fight, it's an immediate rematch. they just don't like sean strickland, and don't want him as champ, on the mic, etc. everyone knows sean beat him. DDP had 0 damaging strikes. Sean outboxed DDP into the goonies.

LOL, you just spent pages insulting me and calling me a bunch of names and referring to you as a snowflake hurts your feelings?
It was not actually hurtful. In fact it was funny and also kinda true. Sean Strickland actually does remind me a lot of myself when I was an angry kid twenty five years ago.
You're a weird dude...
I can't argue with that.

I was gonna DM you but I'll do this in the public sphere out of respect for you.

I'm sorry for being an asshole in that other thread. I was in a very bad mood and I was attacking a theoretical opponent and clowning around.

I think that you are generally a decent guy and I respect your opinion more than most. While you aren't as smart as you think you are, you are certainly much, much smarter than the average internet denizen.

So, I apologize, as sincerely as one can on a karate forum.

If we have disagreements in the future(which seems likely), I will try not to be so obnoxious. It's not a good look.

#notagoodlook
#NAGL

Sean and Izzy both should have went back in line.

This bullshit of a "0 defense" champ being eternally given title shots with 0 wins needs to stop now. All divisions will be backed up as long as it continues.
On the money, it's so fucking stupid and tiring

It was not actually hurtful. In fact it was funny and also kinda true. Sean Strickland actually does remind me a lot of myself when I was an angry kid twenty five years ago.

I can't argue with that.

I was gonna DM you but I'll do this in the public sphere out of respect for you.

I'm sorry for being an asshole in that other thread. I was in a very bad mood and I was attacking a theoretical opponent and clowning around.

I think that you are generally a decent guy and I respect your opinion more than most. While you aren't as smart as you think you are, you are certainly much, much smarter than the average internet denizen.

So, I apologize, as sincerely as one can on a karate forum.

If we have disagreements in the future(which seems likely), I will try not to be so obnoxious. It's not a good look.

#notagoodlook
#NAGL
No need to apologise. It's basically impossible to hurt my feelings.

I was just screwing around too. No big deal.

It was definitely a very close fight overall.

I think Strickland may be in line for the winner of Dricus / Adesanya. Maybe he can wait it out, or take a tune up fight in the meantime.

He lost a decision but a whole country fucked him somehow. Right wingers always bringing politics into everything and coming up with new conspiracies every damn day. Call it bad judging if you will, but let’s not blame a whole country, ok?

With the amount of rematches we already get in mma do we really need one and done champs who lose a close fight to get instant rematches too?

Has nothing to do with him personally or politics or any of that bullshit its just you won belt, lost a close fight in your first defense, win another fight.

That was no robbery. It was close - about 50/50 but with DDP having the more impactful looking offense. Strickland should have won but did it to himself by having long stretches of inactivity. The only people calling it a robbery are those who relate to him because they have the same daddy issues he does.

Canada does suck nowadays

Worst prime Minister in Canadian history

This Communist fuck needs to go

I absolutely cannot stand the site of this smug, dumb and woke moron. I do hold him up as an example though that anyone can achieve anything in life. Trudeau is not smart, he is unethical, and generally unaccomplished in any way, and yet he became Prime Minister of Canada.

He doesnt move the needle enough in a good direction to get a title shot again without winning two or three fights.

Rematch for what ? He couldn't even hold the belt for one fight

Back