Sean Strickland looking like the iCarly girl vs Pereira

andrejxvii

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
FWwdBRWXkAAdFhw

Good original content TS where do you get your ideas

He does have a strange stance. Hands always up yet never actually covering his chin as he’s always looking to meet and parry. And straight up at full height almost.

Looks like he should have been Paul Bearer and holding the Undertakers urn and not Adesanya. Sean certainly wouldn't drop those precious ashes in the fight with his stance

I don't know what this means so I just want to express how angry I am that you made this thread.

I could have just not clicked on it but I just want you to know, I'm upset, this thread angers me and you should be ashamed of yourself. ANGRY!!!!!! GRRRR!!!

I don't know what this means so I just want to express how angry I am that you made this thread.

I could have just not clicked on it but I just want you to know, I'm upset, this thread angers me and you should be ashamed of yourself. ANGRY!!!!!! GRRRR!!!

He's busy checking emails from the other posters mom for more ideas but we both thank you Karen.

He's busy checking emails from the other posters mom for more ideas but we both thank you Karen.
I don't speak whatever this is you just spoke.

Who is Carly? Who is Karen? Are these characters from your favorite nickelodeon show?

Back