Media Sean Strickland interviewed on ESPN by Megan Olivi

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Sean interview just released on the ESPN channel.

His usual self deprecating take on things.

Says his life hasn't changed much since winning the belt, other than getting paid a bit more and not being able to go to Walmart without getting mobbed nowadays.

He doesn't think he will hold onto the belt long, but does think he will beat Dricus.

Strickland Stoicism was definitely been the GOAT life path IMHO. His life philosophy was definitely what make him become the symbol of peace and justice.

War God of Freedom! So very much excite for this #JustBangGod classic.

Sounds like he doesn't believe he'll beat Khamzat

I have to say I agree

Sean is going to whoop this overrated DDP guy and make it look easy. You're telling me the same coach, same staff that figured out how to make Ngannou fight 10 rounds with Fury, even dropped him, just suddenly can't figure out DDP? LOL. GTFO here. This will be Sean's easiest title defense, he's got the best coach/staff in the game behind him, and DDP is not this elusive mystery. Easy money.

Sean is going to whoop this overrated DDP guy and make it look easy. You're telling me the same coach, same staff that figured out how to make Ngannou fight 10 rounds with Fury, even dropped him, just suddenly can't figure out DDP? LOL. GTFO here. This will be Sean's easiest title defense, he's got the best coach/staff in the game behind him, and DDP is not this elusive mystery. Easy money.
It's what I'm saying. Idk why people are so confident in Dricus. Yes, he knocked out Whittaker, but Whittaker also has a bad chin and uncharacteristically ran right into a punch. It was almost as bad as what Reyes did vs. Spann. Meanwhile, Sean, who has great stamina and TDD, and just had one of the most defensively sound striking performances in UFC history against Izzy is going to get crushed all of a sudden? MMA math isn't going to work here.

Good to see that Nina allows Sean to talk to other women.

Last edited:
Back