• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean Strickland fires back at Covington: “The only thing Colby can do is call 911”

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
“He’s pretending to be everything he wishes I was” 🤔
It's funny because Colby keeps calling Strickland stupid - but he literally doesn't even make sense when he speaks. At least Strickland can put words (and a win streak) together

Colby's half his size, fight would never happen, but how is calling the police bad, I don't understand this meatheaded logic, he was literally assaulted from behind, what was he supposed to do

Sooner or later Sean will get the street beat down, shoot down, or fight down he so enviously craves. He's a dude that looks to start shit and sooner or later a bigger badder street guy with no conscience will be game.

I'd pay to watch them fight. Wouldn't mind seeing Colby vs Sean if both win their next fights.

Would love to see what a high level wrestler would do to Sean, albeit a smaller wrestler.

Supportive of Colby generally but yeah, bad idea to fight strickland

Colby trying to talk his way into another title shot because he's already planning on losing this weekend.

Strickland is much more genuine of a person. much easier to like than Colby, whose schtick has worn thin.
if they fought id take Strickland all day. maybe a late TKO but most surely a UD win.

Sean batters Colby around like a small child, Colby pitter-pat punching, kicking, and cardio ain't nothing but food for Strickland.

this is great for sean. colby has some of the most unhinged hate marks in the business, and most of them probably dislike sean for similar reasons. they will reflexively throw their support to sean, as hate marks usually do.

Colby's half his size, fight would never happen, but how is calling the police bad, I don't understand this meatheaded logic, he was literally assaulted from behind, what was he supposed to do
They are fighters and on top of that Colby acts like he is the hottest shit, so it doesn't matter how you put it, him calling the cops will always look bad.

Hopefully that bottom feeder is looking past edwards and gets starched.

Or even better, Leon puts him to sleep with a head kick, and he still somehow manages to talk himself into a fight against Sean, which he loses badly. Whether he deserves a fight or not, I'm for any unfavorable matchup for him.

Of course anything can happen, so it's possible if this goes down he end up beating Leon & Sean. Colby as a 2 division champion would be unbearable.

Back