• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

What's the context here?

Is he beating this kid because he talked shit or is he beating a rando in the gym?

If 3 official judges were scoring this round, who would win? The streamer guy was landing more shots but Sean finished strong.

Actually makes way more sense than all the other MMA dudes Paul has fought. They are similar size and Sean can actually box. Jake hits harder, but Seans defense and cardio would give him issues.

He honestly believes Sean wouldn't fight him and beat the piss out of him just for the lulz?

Sean isn't half his size and nearly retired like those other MMA fighters that that douche normally fights. I'm all for this scrap. Would be hilarious.
DeSean spars with undefeated pro boxers every single day. Let's get it

The UFC will not allow it. Nobody under contract is ever going to participate in another combat sport (apart from sub grappling, etc). Unless the UFC releases you. Grants you permission. Or you become a FA.

They created a monster with Conor. It’s never happening again. The Ngannou situation proved it.

Okay, this clip shows a bit more context of what led up to Sean teeing off on the dude. Guy was throwing quite a bit at him prior to Sean turning a bit of heat back on him. Sean even let the guy land a few on him first.

So it wasn't just Strickland smashing the guy to be a bully. Dude wanted the smoke, even tagged him several times, before he got taught a lesson that there are levels.

He is an internet troll and bully. Makes fun of nice dudes like Mikey.

Thats what 99% of the people that watch Mikey are thinking to themselves. Not that serious, the kid even says that Mikey would choke him out.

Sean def looked like a turd lighting that guy up enough for Forrest had to jump in despite the guy clearly having no real experience and also going like 1/10th as hard as Strickland, so I get having a reaction to that.

What's annoying abt Paul imo tho is, if you're calling a guy out to 'fight' irl cus you have a real problem w them then you can't be like 'hey, fuck you, I'll fight you on camera. And by that I mean do some boxing sparring with my team closely watching so that they can manage the situation if I start getting fucked up.' Idk, talking about wanting to 'fight' someone cus you don't like them then asking them to strap on 16oz gloves and agree to only punch so that you're comfortable is not a flex

Back