• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

lol I don't know anything about the guy. I just read he frequently posted misogynistic, transphobic, and homophobic content. Also read he's a bully. I don't know I figured they'd be a good match.

He is definitely a twat.

Sean ain't about that - he hates these social media asshats.

Sneako he was been low key kickin it with the MMA mandem

Here he is chillin like can of #CoorsLight with Action Chris:

Getting his ass grab from Jake Shield

Callin out 6ixdog h8rs:

Mans a modern day Andrew Tate

Sean being a bully is no surprise but also fuck that idiot Sneako

Sneako (who?) Vs. Tweako.

He did as well as most Suredawggers would.
He was(idk if he still is) one of those red pill type youtuber/streamer.
Also a self-admitted cuck, idk why he felt that story needed to be public but yeah he basically openly said he watched a guy smash his girl for some odd reason

"Why'd you throw in the towel?" he says with tears in his eyes.

You're both ... and denial doesn't equal rebuttal.
I know you are a bit slow but do try and keep up...

"Don't quit your day job, either as a writer or comedian."

You honestly believe that your repeated assertions that I am employed as a writer or comedian actually require a rebuttal?

You are the one making idiotic accusations, shortbus... that means the burden of proof is upon you to substantiate your assertions, not on myself to disprove them.

Sean is like the trailer park tweaker who also happens to be a golden gloves boxer. He just keeps keeps coming at you.

Anyone know the context behind this? I'm guessing this guy wanted the smoke and challenged Sean?

I remember that fat dude who said he was 200-0 in street fights getting ragdolled by Chris Curtis, then STILL running his mouth afterwards.

It's like a battle of who is crazier.
My personal favourite is Josh Neer almost killing that guy with elbows & soccer kicks lol

He was(idk if he still is) one of those red pill type youtuber/streamer.
Also a self-admitted cuck, idk why he felt that story needed to be public but yeah he basically openly said he watched a guy smash his girl for some odd reason
<{dayum}>

Lmao grow up dude.
Man talking about grabbing a tire iron to beat up someone who wronged you, like that's not the most retarded move you could make.

"A real man would get himself fired and possibly convicted just to look like a badass!"

Sherdog really harbors some real thinkers.

Back