Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

Full video below.

I don't like youtubers, but seans a fucking idiot for going full tilt on a kid who was CLEARLY only sparring for about 3-4 minutes of a 5 minute round. STILL couldn't knock him out either.<45>

That kid must have weighed 130 soaking wet.

I respect strickland as a fighter, but he really is a POS bully.

I'm glad he got put in his place by DDP and any other legit fighter in his division.

Strickland is a bully, and has some shit in his tank.

I posted the video of him cowering to the fat guy (can't remember his name).

Strickland didn't cower to shit. Orlando was a big juiced up cheater and intentionally tried injuring Strickland while he was preparing for a fight.

Dumb people are swayed by a fighter moving forward throwing punches at air, the Leonard Garcia strat. Strickland bless.
The optics from all the blood that resulted form that elbow certainly didn't help either.

He lost my respect with the lack of fight he showed against DDP

To be fair that's how he beat. Izzy by backing him up but not really doing that much except for negating izzys offense.

This is how Sean fights half the time he stays in his shell throws a hell of a jab. But forgets combinations and output in general wins fights.

Like he trained at Jackson winks.

Strickland didn't cower to shit. Orlando was a big juiced up cheater and intentionally tried injuring Strickland while he was preparing for a fight.

Really?

Rewatch. Strickland backed up and cried like a baby.

If he was the legit "Street-fighting bad ass" he claims to be, he would've launched himself into the bigger guy.

Instead, he walked around crying.

I was thinking about that when this thread first got posted.

I agreed with you in your thread, and was disappointed that many (most?) could not see it.

Life goes on tho I guess.

The Pro and Ammy fighters lurking on here catching strays for no reason<45>

You know that's not what I meant... lol.

Have some faith in your team!

Me and Sean:

(legit footage)

(Sean if you read this it’s just a joke)

People thinking Sean was going 100% there are off. That's about 50%. Almost at prime Hendricks against GSP levels.

"You didn't fall down, Sneako"

I'm not surprised, mother fucker!

Well, Abus Magomedov fell down, but he was very tired.

Really?

Rewatch. Strickland backed up and cried like a baby.

If he was the legit "Street-fighting bad ass" he claims to be, he would've launched himself into the bigger guy.

Instead, he walked around crying.
He is someone who gets paid to fight and the juiced up tard was trying to injure him right before a scheduled bout. What kind of retard thinks he should get into a serious fight, jeopardising his upcoming match?

Grow the fuck up dude.

Yea, he really didn’t have to waste that much energy on this kid lol bully like in every way possible unless the kid genuinely said something that warranted an asswhipping.

Like if the kid told Sean..I might knockout you out if you aren’t careful, and then Sean proceeded to dust him off like an old carpet.

He turned DDP's face into hamburger meat and comfortably outstruck him but lost the decision. What fight were you watching?

Strickland beat both DDP and Cannonier in my opinion. People are so caught up on forward movement and think any aggression whatsoever constitutes as control even when it isn't effective. Sean's style leads to close scoring because judges are idiots and damage is subjective despite being the most important scoring criteria.

Strickland is such a fuckin pussy.

Talk mad shit about how psychotic he is, but when fighting against real fighters, he fights like a puss. So of fuckin course he gonna try and beat up on some scrub and still couldn't come close to knocking him out. HHJ got a bone from watching this wishing it was strickland pounding on him instead.

Back