• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean O'Malley Says Title Shot is Next. Claims Critics "Wanted me to Lose in the First Place."

Problem with this direction is most people here thought Yan won the fight immediately, people didn't have to get together to conjure this idea lol so it's a moot point. It's a strawman to attempt to dilute the fact Yan won the 1st round.
Everyone thought Yan won except for ridiculous fangirls of O'Malley, who then went on a crusade to find 'facts' to back up their fangirling. All of the arguments they try to bring up immediately sounded like the copium you hear from fans after their favorite fighter just lost, explaining away dominance of the opponent eg. 'Yeah he got a ton of takedowns, controlled the entirety of the fight, BuT hE dIdNt Do AnYtHiNg wItH iT!'

As far as the standup, the fight went as i thought. O'malley is one of the best boxers in MMA right now. His MMA boxing is off the charts and i've been saying that for a while now.

What suprised me was his grappling defense and durability. Like, holy shit. Yan is known to be one of the most grittiest fighters today and Suga out gritted him. I def thought he lost on the scorecards but i cant be mad.

Back