• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean O'Malley Says Title Shot is Next. Claims Critics "Wanted me to Lose in the First Place."

O'Malley did very well in this fight. The people I was watching this with believed 100% it would be a one-sided beatdown for Yan.
O'Malley did more damage and landed more strikes. Both of those are facts. Yan didn't hurt O'Malley much with his control time.
Never leave it in the hands of the judges.

Yeah I have been saying it was a close fight. We’re on the same page there.

Not exactly sure what part of my post you have issue with?

Maybe you are misreading it
I was, I thought you were trying to dunk on everyone who thinks Yan won. My bad dude.

Weasel tell you that too?

It was a close fight, you're doing too much.

People have been genuflecting at the altar of the Weasel lately, using his videos as gospel to speak for them when there's something contentious involved. It's hilarious.

People have been genuflecting at the altar of the Weasel lately, using his videos as gospel to speak for them when there's something contentious involved. It's hilarious.

People also hold his videos in high regard when it's convenient and he agrees and disregards his opinion and downplay it when it doesn't add up with their own.

Look no further than his "Who really won" Videos lol.

People also hold his videos in high regard when it's convenient and he agrees and disregards his opinion and downplay it when it doesn't add up with their own.

Look no further than his "Who really won" Videos lol.

It's all confirmation bias.

Let's hear him talk about why he cheated so much, that's what I want to know.

Don’t care for Aljo but he’s going to humble poodle

O’Manlet being an old white man. His schtick, typical us-trump-mentality: it ain’t cheating if you don’t get caught. Cuntrat is sick in the same hospital

there are definitely alot of haters of his here.

i saw the threads before i watched the fight claiming robbery. Even friends texted me saying he was robbed

i watched the fight and it was close. under the scoring criteria it could have gone either way.

A lot of them did want that, to be fair. Not all though.

O Malley, bantam champ 2023, won the belt by split decision

I don't think anyone is actually saying that the fight wasn't close 'at all'...

Confirmation bias has nothing to do with anything in this case

Problem with this direction is most people here thought Yan won the fight immediately, people didn't have to get together to conjure this idea lol so it's a moot point. It's a strawman to attempt to dilute the fact Yan won the 1st round.

Should be 0-3 vs. ranked contenders, but somehow its 1-1-1 instead.

He should change his name from Suga Sean to Grabba Sean with all the fence and glove grabbing he was doing.

I disagree with the decision but I don’t mind him getting a title shot… yan and sterling have already fought twice, not that excited about another rematch. Cejudo would be ok too but he’s kinda a question mark since he’s been out so long.

Surely the sensible thing would be to have a 5 round rematch.
It wasn't easy to score, I think Yan won but 1 and 3 were very close.
The only way you could give it to O'Malley would be to disregard a lot of the takedowns. Which isn't really MMA but hey ho.
It was a great fight for sure. Let's do it again.

Back