• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sean O'malley is one of the most talented fighters i have ever seen why do people hate him?

Cocky shit personality

Dillusional attitude after a loss

Gay hair

Corny stoner persona

Self admitted cuck

Pre pubescent facial hair

He's on twitch

Need I go on?
the facial hair that looks like pubes need to go. the stoner thing and hair color is probably here to stay unfortunately

His a cringey fighter who has the mic skills of 13yr old.
Yes his striking looks nice but his personality is trash.

To quote Jon Jones: "I bet you I would look pretty good if they let me fight a fifteen-ranked guy. I bet you I would look amazing."

Great fighter, absolute cock foster in all other aspects of his personality.

Once he starts beating higher level names he will garner a lot of fans. He is abnormally talented.

He let you put a finger in his ass didn’t he

I don’t hate him even though he’s a bit of a weirdo. His striking is really fun to watch but what frustrates me is how the UFC keeps feeding him washed/unranked guys.

This guy has had 6 UFC fights now - 8 if you include TUF and DWCS - and they won’t give him a ranked opponent. The UFC is very good about testing prospects so I don’t understand why they keep protecting him.

Because the only time he stepped up he got turned in to a bitch.

Because he could have had Ricky Simon this past week but instead chose a guy who no one heard of and he took almost 3rds to finish him.

Because his persona doesn't match what he's done thus far.

Time to stop coddling him and put him in with fighters who are going to bring out any type of greatness or expose a lack of greatness. shameful that he is paid more than burns and wonderboy both of whom have proven themselves and have fought for titles.
Ricky Simon can't make 135 on short notice, and O'Malley didn't want to give up a size advantage to a wrestler. Everybody knows Simon is gonna try to lay on him. Iirc Sean said he only weighed like 149 in the cage.
It would be a pretty good fight though, hopefully we get to see it with a full camp.

Do people really care about his personality? He kicks ass in the cage. Why does anyone give a shit?
You're seeking rational behavior on a karate forum where 25% of the topics are dedicated to hairlines and how awesome journeymen fighters are because of their idgaf mentality.

Lol what talent ? He can’t even finish cans without Herb gifting him a TKO. The one time he actually fought someone decent he lost badly.

Because people are fucking losers generally.. they want humble/fake humble because they've never taken a risk in their life.. they are like some bizarro mean girls shit talking and hoping for others to fail..

People want to see "hard work, great fundamentals, grit and a blue colar attitude" prevail against talent and brashness..

These are the same people who wish that their collegues fail their salery negotiations because they themselves lack confidence..

Short version.. losers fucking hate talent and wants to see everyone humbled..

I just want to see someone spin vault ninja kick someone in the face.. if they need blue hair or face tats to do that.. who gives a shit..

I don't hate him and I recognize he's talented , but he says dumb shit like how he could give heroin a go and not get hooked. The rainbow garb and vape shop vibe do nothing for me either really

Because he acts like a total prick. I do like watching him fight though.

Because he got KO'd then claimed he is undefeated.

And he's also getting a blatant push by the UFC. The matchmaking for that last fight was shameful and the commentary team trying desperately to make it about toughness was comical.

Look I don't like him or hate him but "one of the most talented fighters" is maybe a stretch. I mean we've seen some real talents, not just Erick Silva but also even less talented people like, idk, Khabib, Izzy, Volkanovski...etc.

he is always one takedown away from being great

Back