Sean O’Malley needed a stretcher vs Chito

Glad Chito won, especially after coming out to Dirty Heads “Vacation”

Lead singer trains at Chitos gym...

No time stamp but its around the ten minute mark

he’s such a fucking weirdo

this on top of dying his hair the color of the Ecuadorian flag

ummm

I don’t think you understand what gay means

I think he does. Physical contact with people of one's own gender is gayer than physical contact with a stretcher, even if people of one's own gender are carrying that stretcher.

he's pretty soft.

there was an ammy fight of his on here where he ate a very small couple of hammer fists (legal) to the side of the head and the ref called a DQ and he acted like he pretended he was super KO'd and was holding the wrong side of his head.
Sounds like the ghost knee against Koscheck

I think he does. Physical contact with people of one's own gender is gayer than physical contact with a stretcher, even if people of one's own gender are carrying that stretcher.

Seems like u got issues bro.

Where does it stem from? I’m thinking your dad never gave you a hug, or that you got a stiffy when he did.

Anyways I hope you work it all out bro.

I thought gender was made up?

lol tru dat
Yo I stand with the LGBQ community in everything except transexuals. Not cross dressers but people who actually get the surgery.

They are mutilating their genitals. How is that not body dysmorphia?

Yo I stand with the LGBQ community in everything except transexuals. Not cross dressers but people who actually get the surgery.

They are mutilating their genitals. How is that not body dysmorphia?
Hmmm pretty comparable to any extreme plastic surgery guess tho?

Lol how did this thread get here

This is what O'Malley does to Sherdoggers

Lol how did this thread get here

This is what O'Malley does to Sherdoggers

lol

Welcome to Sherdog.

You will be like us, soon. It’s what Sherdog does to you (Nothing to do with Omally)

Seems like u got issues bro.

Where does it stem from? I’m thinking your dad never gave you a hug, or that you got a stiffy when he did.

Anyways I hope you work it all out bro.

It's hard to believe there are still people in this day and age who think ad hominem arguments can establish anything.

Back