Sean Hannity VS Shep Smith on FOX news.

Shouldn’t you be making shoes?

Wow, that’s bad Bob. A shoe joke (joke is being liberal, that was a meaningless statement posed as question) and then gorillas; the same thing I said to you? You’re swinging at everything here and whiffing badly.

Normally I ask people if they want another chance but that was so bad I wouldn’t want you pulling something trying to do better. Unfortunately this means Jordan for you.

{<jordan}

Sure. Losing your temper on a given day and behaving badly does not equate to being a lying disengenuouse spreader of propaganda.
He tried to kill the guy with his car. Does lying equate to an attempt to bodily harm or even murder?

It’s amusing and ironic how Smith talks about there being “no evidence of wiretapping” but when it comes to their being no evidence of the collusion stuff he’s silent. Well at least the edited video is pretty silent.

Sean Hannity is a warrior. I’ve gained so much respect for him over the years.
I thought he was done after being outed as Cohens 3rd client, but once again it goes to show most on the right have no integrity. They talk about deficits and family values but elect a serial adulterer who is increasing our debt.

He tried to kill the guy with his car. Does lying equate to an attempt to bodily harm or even murder?

If he did that with the car, fine-- that is really bad. But he is telling the damn truth on his news show that's for sure. But Hannitys slander? bearing false witness to an entire fucking country? to further ends that you could not without lying to the american people? on an ongoing and permanent basis? That's purposeful, planed, permanent bullshit that effects the lives and perspectives of thousands of people.

The homosexual slurs on here are interesting.

And fuck knows why they persist given how many repressed right-wingers actually love the dick, the plethora of politicians at all levels consistently 'caught' out. The link between full blown fascism and homosexuality ironically also has a rather deep history. It's nothing but an own goal of sorts at this point to still have that as an acceptable part of your platform when sexual orientation comprises such a small part of a person's identity (or should, anyway) but obviously much of it is intrinsically tied to the religious segment of the conservative base.

Not that I think they deserve to be humiliated and belittled over it, they're only human like anyone else and I almost feel bad for them. But god damn, the blatant hypocrisy of it all.

One has the highest rated cable news show, the other puts dick in his mouth.

<seedat>

Is Hannity getting more viewers than Tucker? I thought there was a friendly rivalry between the two, especially when Tucker’s show started hot.

Tucker Carlson has a spoiled prep school kid vibe that makes him annoying to me. He stopped wearing a bow tie, but he still has that snide, sassy demeanor. Hannity just comes across as a moron attack dog. He does seem to be popular with old people.

Anderson Cooper gives off the vibe also, but he gets away with it because of the whole Yale thing.

Oh my god! A collage of out of context clips to get outraged over.

What will I do?

Is Hannity getting more viewers than Tucker? I thought there was a friendly rivalry between the two, especially when Tucker’s show started hot.

The Fox prime time hosts notoriously didn't get along with each other.

Hannity & O'Reilly didn't get along.
Megyn Kelly used to get along with O'Reilly until she started getting sexual harassed.
Kelly & Hannity didn't get along.

I think the only people that get along are Ingraham & Hannity.

Shep is the only honest person on that network. No wonder Trumpers don’t like him. Honesty isn’t exactly their strong suit

Shep is a leftoid sissy, so fuck him. Hannity is full of shit, but he grinds the leftoid's gears, so he's ok in my book.

circle jerk of nothing

Back