Sean Hannity VS Shep Smith on FOX news.

F

franklinstower

I am really starting to like this guy Shep Smith from FOX news. This video is very entertaining and shows the massive contrast between Hannity the liar and Shep Smith who just seems like a true stand up guy. The video contrasts positions on Russia, Trump, global warming etc

What I cant figure out though is why FOX has both of these guys on the same network when clearly one of them is a liar.

Shep Smith cucked Hannity and Fox News on their own network. No fucks given. A true Alpha Male.

<GinJuice>

What I cant figure out though is why FOX has both of these guys on the same network when clearly one of them is a liar.

You're right.

For the life of me, I don't know why they haven't shit canned Shep Smith yet.

You're right.

I agree totally man. FOX news has never before been on the side of the facts. Why start now? I really dont get it.

You're right.

I agree totally man. FOX news has never before been on the side of the facts. Why start now? I really dont get it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ocks-fox-commentators/?utm_term=.dcc252dae6dc

At first glance, Fox News chief news anchor Shepard Smith and his employer share an odd relationship.

The broadcaster is an openly man at a network that regularly espouses Christian conservative values. He reports the news — quite well, by most accounts — instead of shouting rhetoric as per his colleague Sean Hannity. Smith has a long history of angering many viewers when he dismantles pet conspiracy theories, and he openly criticizes the network. During a single speech last year he called Fox both “the craziest conservative network on Earth” and “the freaky place where I’m working right now.”

Nonetheless, Fox News re-signed Smith to a new multiyear contract, the network said on Thursday. It did not specify how many years. He also gave an interview to Time, in which he suggested one of his main reasons for staying was concern about how Fox might replace him.

“I wonder, if I stopped delivering the facts, what would go in its place in this place that is most watched, most listened, most viewed, most trusted?” he told Time. “I don’t know.”

Despite the fact that Smith is becoming known as a critic of some Fox commentary, the news release announcing his contract carried no hint of discontent...

... But he’s not blind to the image of Fox as biased, a reputation he claims is earned not through its handling of the news but through its commentators, such as Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and, until recently, Bill O’Reilly.

“People who maybe aren’t with us all the time who aren’t regular watchers, maybe there is some sort of confusion about what’s opinion and what’s news, but I think our audience understands the difference and comes to us when they need us,” Smith told Time magazine in its current edition.

Smith has been beating this particular drum for years, both defending and complaining about the network.

“Everybody’s got a job to do,” he told HuffPost in October 2016, as he again defended the network’s news coverage.

“Hannity is trying to get conservatives elected. And he wants you to listen to him and believe what he believes,” Smith continued. “And I’m disseminating facts. It’s really apples and teaspoons. What we do is so different. He’s an entertaining guy who has an audience that he serves, and I deliver the news.”

Smith must have a video of the Fox board of directors fucking donkeys.

I am really starting to like this guy Shep Smith from FOX news. This video is very entertaining and shows the massive contrast between Hannity the liar and Shep Smith who just seems like a true stand up guy. The video contrasts positions on Russia, Trump, global warming etc

Maybe it's the one that has a personal relationship with Trump and coordinates with him to disseminate his narrative. He isn't presenting his viewers with facts he's leading them to a conclusion with lies. It's only opinion programming though so it's ok, even if some viewers don't realize it, since they're watching it on Fox News Channel. :rolleyes:

I think it's more that if they hired all Hannity types they would lose all credibility. At some point they'd just become the conservative National Enquirer.

My guess is they need a guy on the other team in case Trump gets impeached and goes down in smoke.

Shep is a leftists and not someone I would trust. Most of Fox News are corporatists pushing the globalist agenda. Of course you like him.

One has the highest rated cable news show, the other puts dick in his mouth.

<seedat>

Easy: the liar gets better ratings.

Hannity is the guy who gets the senior voters riled. He shouldn't step out of that role.

As a news network, I'm not surprised Fox wants a prototypical anchor on the network. Occasionally some important shit will happen, and you can't have Hannity as the face of the company when real news is breaking.

Fox news got popular by being a commentary channel. It's biggest hits have never been nightly news programs, but instead angry screaming people responding to the nightly news. They need both, but competition at the network for commentary slots must be a lot tougher.

Or the fox board knows a bit more about the Trump investigation and what's coming down the pipe than your average joe...

Back