Sean Hannity VS Shep Smith on FOX news.

Tucker Carlson has a spoiled prep school kid vibe that makes him annoying to me. He stopped wearing a bow tie, but he still has that snide, sassy demeanor. Hannity just comes across as a moron attack dog. He does seem to be popular with old people.

Shepherd Smith and Neil Cavuto are the Fox News hosts who seem to have some principles and hold themselves to some standard of honesty. I respect them for not selling out or playing it safe all the time. Too many cable news hosts just come across as entirely lacking in sincerity.
His family is loaded from selling shitty frozen TV dinners.

He's a spoiled brat, but at least after Jon Stewart ruined his career for a decade he stopped wearing that obnoxious bowtie.

His family is loaded from selling shitty frozen TV dinners.

He's a spoiled brat, but at least after Jon Stewart ruined his career for a decade he stopped wearing that obnoxious bowtie.

I am surprised he comes from wealth or education. I totally misread him. He seems entirely unrefined and uneducated to me..... only has one mode which is some sort of ineffective tough guy scowl.....

It’s amusing and ironic how Smith talks about there being “no evidence of wiretapping” but when it comes to their being no evidence of the collusion stuff he’s silent. Well at least the edited video is pretty silent.

Sean Hannity is a warrior. I’ve gained so much respect for him over the years.

For fuck's sake. We have jr's emails discussing meeting with Russian spies in Trump Tower.

I've abused so many different drugs over the years, I'm fairly sure I have at least a few undiagnosed mental disorders, and I'm still nowhere near as crazy as you fuckers.

Shep is a leftists and not someone I would trust. Most of Fox News are corporatists pushing the globalist agenda. Of course you like him.

Your fake-black-guy trolling jumped the shark a long time ago. You should commit e-suicide and come back with a new shtick. The way Ripskater did.

I am surprised he comes from wealth or education. I totally misread him. He seems entirely unrefined and uneducated to me..... only has one mode which is some sort of ineffective tough guy scowl.....
I dunno if you remember any of the half dozen shows he was fired from before he was on Fox, but he wasn't always the way he is now.

Always a smarmy cunt - but it was different. He's playing a character; he found a schtick and it works. Just make that incredulous "did I poop myself?" face, call any liberal guests idiots etc. Trumpster Trash loves it.

Your fake-black-guy trolling jumped the shark a long time ago. You should commit e-suicide and come back with a new shtick. The way Ripskater did.
He's still pretending to be a black guy? Haha.

only has one mode which is some sort of ineffective tough guy scowl.....

FEATURE-tucker-carlson.jpg

I think of it as his "lobotomy face".

I know! The ignorance of Trumptards is unbelievable. I guess that's why they worship a lying scumbag like Trump.
It's not necessarily ignorance. Everyone knows Trump surrogates are obnoxiously all over CNN. But by pretending otherwise MAGA Hatters can hope to force CNN to allow even more on.

I am really starting to like this guy Shep Smith from FOX news. This video is very entertaining and shows the massive contrast between Hannity the liar and Shep Smith who just seems like a true stand up guy. The video contrasts positions on Russia, Trump, global warming etc

What I cant figure out though is why FOX has both of these guys on the same network when clearly one of them is a liar.

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/20/news/mn-54794
Would you still support Shepherd knowing that he hit another journalist with his car in an apparent dispute over a parking space?

It's not necessarily ignorance. Everyone knows Trump surrogates are obnoxiously all over CNN. But by pretending otherwise MAGA Hatters can hope to force CNN to allow even more on.
Not so sure, the average Trumptard is far too stupid to fake such ignorance.

You never have to worry about the dick sucker, hiring the President's lawyer to get rid of his mistress, because well guys that put dicks in their mouths, typically don't have mistresses, nor do they brag about being a good Catholic boys.

You sure know a lot about guys with dicks in their mouths...

You sure know a lot about guys with dicks in their mouths...

Says the guy who brought up dicks in mouths. You deserve a few gorillas for your knee jerk display in here.

so Sean Hannity is a shill and a liar and an unethical douchebag. Got it...years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back