Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

Oh yes, he's doing time. There's zero doubt about that. The question is if he flips and names names. Because there are a LOT of people amongst the "elites" who are twisting in the wind wondering "Is he going to mention what I did?"

Will he get the "Epstein treatment"?

Flip on who? What type of names are you suggesting he could name? I think Combs is the elite and it looks to me he is the name the feds wanted and got. It does not look at all that they are pressuring him for some larger target considering he has been arrested, indicted, imprisoned and refused bail. The time for Diddy to pin this on someone else has passed. The likely tactic the feds are pushing based on hints that are being dropped is to get associates, ahem, Jay-Z, to come forward and bury Diddy, or end up being next to face charges.

Flip on who? What type of names are you suggesting he could name? I think Combs is the elite and it looks to me he is the name the feds wanted and got. It does not look at all that they are pressuring him for some larger target considering he has been arrested, indicted, imprisoned and refused bail. The time for Diddy to pin this on someone else has passed. The likely tactic the feds are pushing based on hints that are being dropped is to get associates, ahem, Jay-Z, to come forward and bury Diddy, or end up being next to face charges.
Hmm. Who can I pin “Diddy parties” on……

Been hearing about some Diddy sex video of him and a very famous pop starlet who didn't know she was being video'd

anyone know the deets on this? she's supposedly VERY high profile....and young....like 18

- I find that hillarious. Guys that always refered to woman as bitches. Were homophobics, now were all in their knees for a contract. To be fair, they always wanted to portrai cons, so nothing more con than that!
that's been said since hip hop was young, but I always thought it was just a reverse psychology thing, I never thought of the 80's rappers as gay. Unfortunately, that's just the world a lot of those guys come from

Been hearing about some Diddy sex video of him and a very famous pop starlet who didn't know she was being video'd

anyone know the deets on this? she's supposedly VERY high profile....and young....like 18
- I thought he filmed J-Lo. Dildo tried to ruin the career of the greatest female singer ever, Mariah Carey.

that's been said since hip hop was young, but I always thought it was just a reverse psychology thing, I never thought of the 80's rappers as gay. Unfortunately, that's just the world a lot of those guys come from
- Several pro-wrestlers also did g4p!

Back