Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

That Fed conviction rate, includes the fact it is enormously expensive to fight the Fed's and more people simply cannot afford it, so they plead out, even when they may have a good chance in court.

I have never seen a stat on how good their conviction rate is against people with enough money to counter that???
- Would like to see that

- Would like to see that
I still think it would very high, as the Prosecutors have the discretion to only bring the cases they believe strongly they can win. So the pool of cases is very skewed in their favour.

But my guess is it about 60/40 or maybe 70/30, which is still good but not so high that it would seem near impossible to win, if you are rich.

- To be fair. No person with a half-brain functioning take those guys serious. They're just actors larpings as gangsters. Just like Rockstars dont actually believe in pacts with the demon!
For sure this is true for you and me, but not so much for some confused teenager.

Also I do think rock is different as the vast majority of rock n roll bands aren't glorifying satan, you're thinking of a very obscure genre of death metal which exists but is in no way mainstream. Hip hop has become somewhat mainstream, and the mainstream now likes to pander to race hustlers and you get someone like Snoop Dogg and Jay Z performing at super bowls etc...

Diddy is a bit gay IMO.

A couple of years ago, I used to work as a male stripper in NYC (yes I'm not joking and I know a lot of people will not believe me.)

One of the strippers was this black guy who I was cool with. He told me Diddy paid him one time to bang his girl and he watched in the corner seat jacking off. I thought he was just telling some crazy ass story, but now I believe him.

This was years ago before any of these crazy rumors were out. I thought he was being crazy, but now I believe it.
Username checks out!

I still think it would very high, as the Prosecutors have the discretion to only bring the cases they believe strongly they can win. So the pool of cases is very skewed in their favour.

But my guess is it about 60/40 or maybe 70/30, which is still good but not so high that it would seem near impossible to win, if you are rich.

60% is WAAYYYY low. Try more like 95%.

60% is WAAYYYY low. Try more like 95%.
I don't believe that.

Again i think that is true for ALL the cases the Feds bring. The vast, vast majority being people who plead out, due to the high costs of fighting the Fed's , even when they maintain they are innocent, and there is good reason to believe them.

But we are talking about their conviction rate only against the uber rich, were money will not limit the ability to fight back.

I do not think the get the same result against that rich pool, as they get against the normal and poors.

I'm so confused what Diddy is exactly guilty of. Like what did he specifically do.

Last edited:
I don't believe that.

Again i think that is true for ALL the cases the Feds bring. The vast, vast majority being people who plead out, due to the high costs of fighting the Fed's , even when they maintain they are innocent, and there is good reason to believe them.

But we are talking about their conviction rate only against the uber rich, were money will not limit the ability to fight back.

I do not think the get the same result against that rich pool, as they get against the normal and poors.

The Feds don’t generally go against the “poors”. They leave that shit to the state.

- Similar to here. If they're in someone tail, that person is screwed!

Diddy is a bit gay IMO.

A couple of years ago, I used to work as a male stripper in NYC (yes I'm not joking and I know a lot of people will not believe me.)

One of the strippers was this black guy who I was cool with and gave lap dances to when we were alone out back. He told me Diddy paid him one time to bang his girl and he watched in the corner seat jacking off. I thought he was just telling some crazy ass story, but now I believe him.

This was years ago before any of these crazy rumors were out. I thought he was being crazy, but now I believe it.
<{Joewithit}>

I'm so confused what Diddy is exactly guilty of. Like what did he specifically do.
Sexual abuse including rape, whoring people out, laundering money, a bunch of other shit I can't recall.

For sure this is true for you and me, but not so much for some confused teenager.

Also I do think rock is different as the vast majority of rock n roll bands aren't glorifying satan, you're thinking of a very obscure genre of death metal which exists but is in no way mainstream. Hip hop has become somewhat mainstream, and the mainstream now likes to pander to race hustlers and you get someone like Snoop Dogg and Jay Z performing at super bowls etc...
- I do agree. I wanted do be a Power Ranger.

Hip-hop is the dominant style today. Or as Snoop said, mumble rapper. Mainstream media is a grifter paradise now. Or was always like that and i never noted?

apparently they found over 1000 bottles of baby oil and 784 dildos at his house.

is normal.

Back