Seagal looking to teach Cormier new techniques

segal would probably get owned by most if not all of the ufc roster but he is still a legit martial arts master in my book. it's great that some fighters like cormier still follow the traditional martial arts philosophy of showing respect to someone who's older and has experience credentials like segal.

It is amazing how Seagal has still so much credibility here, here's couple of humorous links on the subject:

http://theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/the-ridiculousness-of-steven-seagal-part-1/
http://theflyingguillotine.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/ridicuousness-seagal-part-2/

Then there was Seagal

switching the burger from left hand to right hand while doing a front kick so you can grab his hand and flip him into the fiery pinball machine.
Great.

Gandzooka!!!

you just made my day. thank you.

what i hate most are mma practioners who go of out line by challenging masters of traditional martial arts. for example i was watching one of rogan's youtube clips about this english prick who does mma. he goes around challenging traditional martial arts masters in their dojos in front of their students. one of most sad,pathetic, and scandalous acts i've heard of involving mma.

Sounds like the englishman wanted to show the students that they are being scammed. Good on him.

DC works out and he's still fat and bloated:rolleyes:

Maybe Segal already showed him that strategy. Maybe Cormier looks like Overeem naturally, but Segal told him to get the big build to help with his judo throws. DC's been trained a lot more than we're told.

Oh my god! Cormier is going to be unstoppabel. Jones gonna be screwed

Sounds like the englishman wanted to show the students that they are being scammed. Good on him.

so it's okay for a 200lb mma fighter/practitioner to walk in to a taekwondo school filled with kids and challenge their 60 yr old master??

so it's okay for a 200lb mma fighter/practitioner to walk in to a taekwondo school filled with kids and challenge their 60 yr old master??

"sometimes even if you know you can win, don't do it because it makes you into a bigger loser."

Not this guy again. I remember him stating he was going to show Anderson some deadly new technigque to beat Chael. He should him how to reach between his legs and grab his shorts.

Daniel run away from guy. Ever think he might be a double agent working for jones?

Not this guy again. I remember him stating he was going to show Anderson some deadly new technigque to beat Chael. He should him how to reach between his legs and grab his shorts.

Daniel run away from guy. Ever think he might be a double agent working for jones?

That's what I have been saying for a long time..he is a double agent working for jones

what i hate most are mma practioners who go of out line by challenging masters of traditional martial arts. for example i was watching one of rogan's youtube clips about this english prick who does mma. he goes around challenging traditional martial arts masters in their dojos in front of their students. one of most sad,pathetic, and scandalous acts i've heard of involving mma.

Well lets just hope that so called "mma guy" meets a lyoto machida at the park doing kata and challenges him.

Or sees Cung Le doing spin kicks for the camera and thinks he really doesnt know how to fight and challenges him.

Or goes into steven seagals school and challenges him and gets front kicked.

Back