Seagal looking to teach Cormier new techniques

How can anyone not love Seagal?

I don't get it either. I was a member of his fan club. :)

2cmp7k1.png

Last edited:
Will Segal stay fat and bloated 'til he dies or do you think one day he might actually workout?

tumblr_lhlqo8aOJQ1qzwurao1_500.gif

Maybe I just don't understand but I do not like Seagal for some reason.

segal would probably get owned by most if not all of the ufc roster but he is still a legit martial arts master in my book. it's great that some fighters like cormier still follow the traditional martial arts philosophy of showing respect to someone who's older and has experience credentials like segal.

what i hate most are mma practioners who go of out line by challenging masters of traditional martial arts. for example i was watching one of rogan's youtube clips about this english prick who does mma. he goes around challenging traditional martial arts masters in their dojos in front of their students. one of most sad,pathetic, and scandalous acts i've heard of involving mma.

[WITH_TEETH];78444619 said:
Will Segal stay fat and bloated 'til he dies or do you think one day he might actually workout?

DC works out and he's still fat and bloated:rolleyes:

Cormier smiles from ear to ear coz he has no tooth. I just realized that ;) Damn, the guy has a lot of money probably and won't fix his tooth. I never can get it.

Can't wait to see the aikido demonstration where Cormier throws around a 105 pound Japanese dude and claims he's not using any of his strength.

Back