Scumbag Ali using Frankie Edgar’s IG account for his own purposes

3o6wws.jpg

BY his own purposes you mean terrorism right ? If so that's pretty mess up

Right.

Has nothing to do with the fact they are both easy fights for him, as evidenced by Cerrone folding like a cheap tent within 45 secs.

Funny how he only respects Edgar and Cerrone, but not Iaquinta, Lee, Holloway, Poirier, Ferguson or Gaethje.

You're such a delusional McTapper nut hugger you should be embarrassed.

He respects Holloway tbf, not sure about the others. If he wanted a truly easy fight he would have made Cowboy cut to 55, Cerrones betting odds improved 2 fold when it was announced it was 170. Also how is Al a tougher fight than Cowboy? A weight cut version of Cowboy easily dispatched Al. And Lee was beaten twice by Al, and even easier fight. You know you would have moaned just as hard if he chose those guys instead.

Also how is Al a tougher fight than Cowboy? And Lee was beaten twice by Al, and even easier fight.
Styles make fights, how do people not realize this yet lol? Iaquinta has a lot of trouble dealing with tall rangey strikers, his best matchups are against wrestlers/grapplers with suspect cardio.

Iaquinta has a great chin, heart, good grappling and boxing, and excellent cardio. Conor would probably drop him once or twice but Al is VERY hard to finish.

Conor could easily lose a decision against Iaquinta, yet Cerrone is stylistically a perfect matchup for him. Iaquinta would have been a MUCH more competitive fight than Cerrone.

Would pay to see scumbag Ali KO'd

I love Frankie, but I hate Ali. I hope he kicks his ass off his ig

Why does Ali have access to Edgar's account?

Frankie, you know better. Keep Ali exclusively on Twitter. Do not let him spread

How do you know it's Ali managing his account? You got any proof?

ALI Abdelaziz = one of the best human beings to ever live on this planet

Back