Scumbag Ali using Frankie Edgar’s IG account for his own purposes

How do you know it's Ali managing his account? You got any proof?
He's had a history of posting his own trash talk from his fighters' social media accounts. Frankie took exception to something posted on his twitter a few years ago and Ali hasn't posted anything on there since. This is just so different from anything Frankie ever posts.

Alaa-Abdelaziz-Training-Pic.png

giphy.gif

ALi turned his life around, helped the FBI keep America safe, and is now GOAT manager.

Ali bless.

He respects Holloway tbf, not sure about the others. If he wanted a truly easy fight he would have made Cowboy cut to 55, Cerrones betting odds improved 2 fold when it was announced it was 170. Also how is Al a tougher fight than Cowboy? A weight cut version of Cowboy easily dispatched Al. And Lee was beaten twice by Al, and even easier fight. You know you would have moaned just as hard if he chose those guys instead.

Right, cause Lee and Iaquinta are 4-7 in their last 11 with 3 KO /TKO losses in a row, AMIRITE ?

But you know what ? I'm feeling charitable, so I'll give you those 2, what about the others I mentioned?

Also don't see him trying to fight Masvidal either.

McTapper is such a hype job, can't wait until he has to fight one of them. Then we will see him tapping for the 5th time.

They don't call him Tap Machine for nothing.

xATDyzI.gif

He's had a history of posting his own trash talk from his fighters' social media accounts. Frankie took exception to something posted on his twitter a few years ago and Ali hasn't posted anything on there since. This is just so different from anything Frankie ever posts.
Hey thanks for trying but that won't count.

Just the mention of Ali gets Conor fanboys so upset it's great

But Usman's account being 'hacked' was nothing to do with Ali...

Riiiiiight...

Ali Abdel Disease. Good manager for his fighters but a trash person and terrorist.

Right, cause Lee and Iaquinta are 4-7 in their last 11 with 3 KO /TKO losses in a row, AMIRITE ?
So you are going to include Cowboys loss against Conor when comparing the records against other potential opponents lol. He wasn't 4-7 when he fought Conor, it was 4-6 if you want to cherry pick the sample size to shed Cowboy in the worst possible light. Cowboy was also 3-2 if you want to go by his 5 most recent fights, Al was 1-3 in his last 4 so on current form Al would have been seen as a much more of a cherry pick had Conor chose that. You know damn well people would be saying he picked the guy who only won 1 fight in the last 4. Kevin Lee had only won 2 of his last 5 and I believe it was only 1 in 4 when it was announced Conor was fighting Cowboy as the Gillespie fight happened after that so again people would have complained about a cherry pick had he chosen Lee.

But you know what ? I'm feeling charitable, so I'll give you those 2, what about the others I mentioned?
As for the others Ferguson was scheduled to fight Khabib and Gaychee blew it by begging too hard and airing his legal issues on twitter.
Justin's sloppy brawler style is tailor made for Conor, one of his easiest fights in the top 10 but why reward a guy with a red panty night who is not a draw and has Ali writing all his snide tweets bringing personal and legal issues? Not to mention he hates Ali and doesn't want to reward him with another big payday unless its for a title.

Also don't see him trying to fight Masvidal either.
He has made no mention of his next opponent yet, could well be Masvidal but I don't see why he is obligated to fight a guy at a higher weight class anyway. I don't see Khabib trying to fight Usman either, Khabib wouldn't even fight Cowboy at 170.

McTapper is such a hype job, can't wait until he has to fight one of them. Then we will see him tapping for the 5th time.

They don't call him Tap Machine for nothing.

View attachment 722441

Imagine still thinking Conor is a hype job haha. Somewhat forgivable before the Aldo fight but if you still think he is a hype job after that performance against Eddie then either you don't know what you are watching or your hatred for the man doesn't allow any ability to think critically.

So you are going to include Cowboys loss against Conor when comparing the records against other potential opponents lol. He wasn't 4-7 when he fought Conor, it was 4-6 if you want to cherry pick the sample size to shed Cowboy in the worst possible light. Cowboy was also 3-2 if you want to go by his 5 most recent fights, Al was 1-3 in his last 4 so on current form Al would have been seen as a much more of a cherry pick had Conor chose that. You know damn well people would be saying he picked the guy who only won 1 fight in the last 4. Kevin Lee had only won 2 of his last 5 and I believe it was only 1 in 4 when it was announced Conor was fighting Cowboy as the Gillespie fight happened after that so again people would have complained about a cherry pick had he chosen Lee.

As for the others Ferguson was scheduled to fight Khabib and Gaychee blew it by begging too hard and airing his legal issues on twitter.
Justin's sloppy brawler style is tailor made for Conor, one of his easiest fights in the top 10 but why reward a guy with a red panty night who is not a draw and has Ali writing all his snide tweets bringing personal and legal issues? Not to mention he hates Ali and doesn't want to reward him with another big payday unless its for a title.

He has made no mention of his next opponent yet, could well be Masvidal but I don't see why he is obligated to fight a guy at a higher weight class anyway. I don't see Khabib trying to fight Usman either, Khabib wouldn't even fight Cowboy at 170.

Imagine still thinking Conor is a hype job haha. Somewhat forgivable before the Aldo fight but if you still think he is a hype job after that performance against Eddie then either you don't know what you are watching or your hatred for the man doesn't allow any ability to think critically.

Yea, 4-6 with 2 KO/TKO losses in a row, now 4-7 and 3 KO/TKO losses in a row, and who did he beat for those 4 wins ?

Mike "Shouldn't even be in the UFC" Perry.
Yancy "The Can" Medeiros
Alex "Who ?" Hernandez

He had one good win, a 5 round decision over Iaquinta, and 3 wins over cans, to go along with 6 losses and 2 KO/TKO losses in a row.

Iaquinta and Lee are much more dangerous fights than a washed up, weather beaten journeyman with a reputation for folding in big fights. Boy, didn't he make sure not to disappoint the people predicting an easy first round finish for Tap Machine.

He had years to set up a fight with Ferguson, well before he was booked to fight anyone.

As for your "moving up" excuse regarding Masvidal, Masvidal is a welterweight, the same weight that McTapper just fought Cheap Tent Cerrone at. Nice try, but FAIL. He literally just fought at that weight, try harder with a better excuse.

Imagine thinking McTapper isn't a hype job, and using Eddie "The GOAT World Beater" Alvarez as your "proof".

Meanwhile, he got tapped by journeyman Diaz, who barely has a winning record, arguably lost the rematch, and got absolutely obliterated by Khabib.

McTapper is the ultimate hype job, and you'll find that out soon enough, once he stops trying to fight Edgars and Cerrones, and actually fights someone who poses a challenge.

The best part, if hype job McTapper wants to win a belt, he actually has to beat someone good to get it. Good luck with that.

Even he knows he's a hype job, proven by his refusal to defend either title for years, to the point that he got stripped not once, but twice.

McTapper is the #GOAT at getting titles stripped.

How embarrassing.

images(2).jpg

Back