Scumbag Ali using Frankie Edgar’s IG account for his own purposes

He also blocked all comments.

it's an example of a discrete insta account hack

Is Ali that bad a guy? Frankie is as decent as it gets so i think he'd fade him if he was a seedball.

Frankie is Ali's oldest client. He's been with Ali from the very start.

Frankie Bless
Ali Bless
Khabib Bless

Frankie has every right to hate Conor.

Conor used him and Cerrone as pawns because he saw they were shot fighters and requested fights with both of them in 2019. He tried to play it off like he respected them like a rat.

And Edgar never even got his red pantie night.

Frankie won't refute any of this because he's seen Conor's ratlike behavior.

Reminds me of the time Ali was constantly talking shit about Conor using Edgar's account shortly after he beat Aldo. It was clearly him as its pretty clear Frankie has always been pretty respectful when talking about Conor.

Frankie doesn't care, so long as Ali gets him that Arab oil money for showing up once in awhile in Bahrain or wherever.

Frankie has every right to hate Conor.

Conor used him and Cerrone as pawns because he saw they were shot fighters and requested fights with both of them in 2019. He tried to play it off like he respected them like a rat.

And Edgar never even got his red pantie night.

Don't agree with that. I think he chose them because he likes both of them and would rather reward someone he respected with a life changing sum of money than give it to someone he didn't like.

Don't agree with that. I think he chose them because he likes both of them and would rather reward someone he respected with a life changing sum of money than give it to someone he didn't like.
Is that why he was and still is so obsessed with fighting Khabib?

You are easily fooled.

He wanted to fight them because they were easy wins and completely shot and he desperately needed a win.

That's not something Frankie would post at all...Even if that was Edgar's style he'd know there's no reason to post something like that. Conor isn't going down to 145 and he's set to go to 135 for his last fight on his contract.

b02b2e741f08a0677ed01aa544937de1f1733c57r1-1024-830v2_00.jpg

Is that why he was and still is so obsessed with fighting Khabib?

You are easily fooled.

Obviously he is willing to fight people he hates if there is something to be gained like a belt or a chance to avenge a loss. But in a situation like a comeback fight, where its a non-title fight then its different and he is in a position where he can choose who to give red panty nights out to.

I disagree with you both. He wanted to keep his name in the media with potential fights, but without calling out someone who would bring up all of his recent personal problems.

So, yes, while it is because he likes and respects Frankie and Donald, there was an ulterior motive to his actions.

That's why he won't mention Gaethje, because Gaethje straight up called him out on all the bullshit over the past 2 years or so.

Right.

Has nothing to do with the fact they are both easy fights for him, as evidenced by Cerrone folding like a cheap tent within 45 secs.

Funny how he only respects Edgar and Cerrone, but not Iaquinta, Lee, Holloway, Poirier, Ferguson or Gaethje.

You're such a delusional McTapper nut hugger you should be embarrassed.

Back