Scramble Wave drawstring "herniating"

Scramble delivered. I just got a replacement drawstring, another pair of pants with a drawstring. a replacement on another product that had a small issue. a free shirt thats pretty awesome shirt and several scramble promotion free bees like stickers keychains and the such.

amazing customer service.

How long did it take for the stuff to get to you?

I got my replacements the other day. Shows it was shipped on Dec. 19th, so even coming internationally, it didn't take that long over the holidays.

I got pants, drawstrings, t-shirt, and other swag. Awesome response and customer service. Definitely taking care of their loyal customers.

Just one odd thing was that my replacement A2 pants is about 2 inches longer than my original pants, even after washing and extreme drying. Other than that, very satisfied overall with the experience and Scramble product/service.

I got my replacements the other day. Shows it was shipped on Dec. 19th, so even coming internationally, it didn't take that long over the holidays.

I got pants, drawstrings, t-shirt, and other swag. Awesome response and customer service. Definitely taking care of their loyal customers.

Just one odd thing was that my replacement A2 pants is about 2 inches longer than my original pants, even after washing and extreme drying. Other than that, very satisfied overall with the experience and Scramble product/service.

I wear an A1 and the length is already perfect. Hope my replacement pair of pants won't be too long.

Back