Scott Coker: Jiri Prochazka ‘wouldn’t have done very well in Bellator’

i said it back in Januari and i will say it again now.

Coker is butthurt he couldnt sign Jiri and after his fight against Volkan its pretty obvious that Jiri could do very well for himself in Bellator. he has a win over the nr1 contender ( nemkov ) aswell.

For me it feels that he does not care as usual, let's hope Manel Kape will fight against Petr Yan in UFC and I am probably sure Scott Coker also believed that he would never do well in Bellator

Scott Coker has no eye for talent at all and if they have a talent he just does not care, Adam Borics for instance would do much better in UFC when it comes to pr for Hungary

He would probably not care about Yaroslav Amosov, an undefeated Ukrainian at 170 lbs

It feels like Bellator only signs hooter a model, Russians thar represents Fedor team and very old heavyweights with zero talent like Timothy Johnson

Let me guess that Scott will ignore Tofik Musaev because he has a talent and not a fighter for Fedor team. He will then sign with Ufc and become a contender against Khabib

For me it feels that he does not care as usual, let's hope Manel Kape will fight against Petr Yan in UFC and I am probably sure Scott Coker also believed that he would never do well in Bellator

Scott Coker has no eye for talent at all and if they have a talent he just does not care, Adam Borics for instance would do much better in UFC when it comes to pr for Hungary

He would probably not care about Yaroslav Amosov, an undefeated Ukrainian at 170 lbs

It feels like Bellator only signs hooter a model, Russians thar represents Fedor team and very old heavyweights with zero talent like Timothy Johnson

Let me guess that Scott will ignore Tofik Musaev because he has a talent and not a fighter for Fedor team. He will then sign with Ufc and become a contender against Khabib

Amosov fights in Bellator

Cooker was just butthurt cuz Jiří wanted one fight contract to get title and go to UFC or instant UFC...... :D there is proove that Cooker wanted Jiri in Bellator and offered him title fight -

Wouldnt pick him to beat Bader but he'd be a top guy over there for sure in that div. We'll see how far he goes in UFC LHW div. He had a nice start.

Jiri beat the guy who is about to beat bader

Once Nemkov beats Bader, Coker will eat his words.

To be fair, the Nemkov that Jiri beat and the Nemkov of today are different animals.

I guess you could argue Jiri improved as well, but IMO not as much.

It would be a good rematch.

Cooker was just butthurt cuz Jiří wanted one fight contract to get title and go to UFC or instant UFC...... :D there is proove that Cooker wanted Jiri in Bellator and offered him title fight -

Yeah, Coker wanted Jiri in Bellator for sure, I've never seen Coker so salty about a fighter rejecting them. But to be fair it wouldnt have made much sense for Bellator to risk Jiri winning the belt and then leaving to the UFC. Granted, Bader likely wins the fight, it is still a very risky move.

Looks like I was right so far eat your crow idiots
Mad props to Jiri, he has a lot of power in those hands and he will be top 5 in the UFC, for sure. I just worry that he gets hit a lot; Volkan had him in trouble the first round. Jiri is just so awkward that Volkan did not know how to look for the finish without risking a counter.
A fight against Reyes, Blac, Glover, or Santos would be fun.

Coker wanted to save his money for a broken PVZ and other Instagram girls......Real fighters get looked over in Bellator, unless your buddies with Coker.

Coker wanted to save his money for a broken PVZ and other Instagram girls......Real fighters get looked over in Bellator, unless your buddies with Coker.

PVZ vs Loureda in a bikini showdown match

Yeah, Coker wanted Jiri in Bellator for sure, I've never seen Coker so salty about a fighter rejecting them. But to be fair it wouldnt have made much sense for Bellator to risk Jiri winning the belt and then leaving to the UFC. Granted, Bader likely wins the fight, it is still a very risky move.
I think that Jiri could destroy Bader he wanted this fight for so long... 2 years+- Rizin was pushing Bellator to book this match but Bellator never wanted to make this happen(Jiří didnt care if in octagon or ring he said that he will fight everywhere he just wanted Bellator LHW title..) i remember interview where Jiri said that Bader was interested but Bellator didnt allow him to take this match

I think that Jiri could destroy Bader he wanted this fight for so long... 2 years+- Rizin was pushing Bellator to book this match but Bellator never wanted to make this happen(Jiří didnt care if in octagon or ring he said that he will fight everywhere he just wanted Bellator LHW title..) i remember interview where Jiri said that Bader was interested but Bellator didnt allow him to take this match
I dont think Jiri can stop Bader's takedowns, few fighters can. Plus he has been on a murderers row this past years. It would have been a fun fight but ultimately, I think Bader would have taken a UD.

I dont think Jiri can stop Bader's takedowns, few fighters can. Plus he has been on a murderers row this past years. It would have been a fun fight but ultimately, I think Bader would have taken a UD.
Many people said that he will be unable to get out of clinches with Oezdemir and that he will be unable defend TDs by Oezdemir ... and what happened? He overpowered Oezdemir in clinches and defended one takedown (Jiri was literally thinking of taking match on ground but he wanted to showup his striking) So who knows ... if u rewatch match with Halsey - he was unable to take him down too he literally cheated to get Prochazka down and anyways Prochazka managed to get on top and finish match

Many people said that he will be unable to get out of clinches with Oezdemir and that he will be unable defend TDs by Oezdemir ... and what happened? He overpowered Oezdemir in clinches and defended one takedown (Jiri was literally thinking of taking match on ground but he wanted to showup his striking) So who knows ... if u rewatch match with Halsey - he was unable to take him down too he literally cheated to get Prochazka down and anyways Prochazka managed to get on top and finish match
Look, styles make match ups. Neither Hasley nor Volkan have Bader's wrestling abilities nor skills. Bader has a better resume than Jiri and, in my opinion, the style to grind out a decision against him. This isnt taking anything away from Jiri, he super legit and about to break the UFC top 5, I just wouldnt favor him against Bader or any strong wrestler for that matter.

Not a good look Coker, reminds me of Dana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back