Scott Coker is right........Bellators top LHWs > UFCs, half of top 10 LHWs in the world are in Bella

Huge Moose fan.

He never made it to a title shot in the UFC..... had the chance. Failed.
He started 2-2 in the UFC ( like MANY eventual UFC champs), finally FINALLY treated his career like an elite after that 2nd loss ( got a real lead trainer [ not his brother ] and a real fight team around him) , signed an eight fight deal and basically ran through everyone on that final contract. Bisping had the power to keep Mousasi here as he was offered HIS EARNED title shot. Bisping declined and il even give you his quote " Bisping - Mousasi is bad for business " ........." I'm the champ and I call the shots ".This after declining Romero cause " he was a cheat " . I dont know how Michael Bisping got away with what he did but he did . I can even call it Trumpian .
Mousasi was held to a 90 day nego- .....only elites would have contracted clauses of this nature. Gegard even agreed to the rockhold fight 75 days in but the UFC just didnt want to pay. The mindboggling part of this is that Mousasi wasnt putting forth some unreasonable number. As most mediations/ nego s go, I'm sure his number was high but willing to take something in the middle.

Youre part of the mousasi brethren so I want every word to sink in and the timeline of it.

Huge Moose fan.

He never made it to a title shot in the UFC..... had the chance. Failed.

He didnt fail, really
Left for more money, which is different.
Nobody ever left UFC riding the winning streak Mousasi was riding.

Obviously we are in a sport where mmamath explains everything. People don't evolve and get better. People don't have a bad performance ever.

Jiri would KO any of the LHW's in Bellator
Nice try

ApprehensiveEarlyAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

41yo Glover is the CLEAR #1 contender

Smith, Santos, Circunov and Krylov are all top 10 UFC LHWs and Glover finished and/or dominated all of them

Glover got REKT by Corey Anderson and Phil Davis both Bellator LHWs

He beat Bader but Ryan hurt him bad early and Ryans only gotten better

Nemkov destroys Glover

Saucy if he moved up would run through almost every UFC LHWs lettuce be cereal

He already MURKED Santos who was the #1 before this fight

tumblr_oa3qcydjVx1u2ragso1_500.gif

Nemkov
Saucy
Davis
Bader
Corey

are 5 of the best 10 LHWs in the world EASY w/ Bones no longer being a LHW
“saucy?”

You're very low IQ. Jacare fights nothing like Israel.

Israel lost to prime Romero and struggled with WW Gastelum LMAO

Moose kills Israel
Romero and Kelvin both murk Mousasi, let alone Israel

That’s what happens when the UFC doesn’t re-sign ranked LHWs but instead start injecting MWs into the division. I’m not against the UFC letting these LHWs go though, they’ve never been in the mix for actual contendership, but now that LHW is bloated with MWs it would have been good to keep Davis/Bader.

41yo Glover is the CLEAR #1 contender

Smith, Santos, Circunov and Krylov are all top 10 UFC LHWs and Glover finished and/or dominated all of them

Glover got REKT by Corey Anderson and Phil Davis both Bellator LHWs

He beat Bader but Ryan hurt him bad early and Ryans only gotten better

Nemkov destroys Glover

Saucy if he moved up would run through almost every UFC LHWs lettuce be cereal

He already MURKED Santos who was the #1 before this fight

tumblr_oa3qcydjVx1u2ragso1_500.gif

Nemkov
Saucy
Davis
Bader
Corey

are 5 of the best 10 LHWs in the world EASY w/ Bones no longer being a LHW

"Half of the top 10 LHW's fight in Bellator"

Someone tell him where the other 5 fight

Sure buddy :rolleyes: Yoel is on 3 fight losing streak, Gastelum on 3 fight losing streak.

You're also the guy that thinks Black Beast is better than prime Fedor, Big Nog and Mirko <Lmaoo>

I think Yoel is Saucys toughest matchup @ MW but LMFAO @ Kelvin. Hes 4-4-1 @ MW and should be 3-5-1 since Jacare shouldve gotten the decision. Its incredible ppl still delude themselves into thinking hes this top MW

LOL @ the 2nd part. That retard should be banned soon if he actually thinks that. Lewis isnt even better than purime Goodridge

Reactions: TR1
I think Yoel is Saucys toughest matchup @ MW but LMFAO @ Kelvin. Hes 4-4-1 @ MW and should be 3-5-1 since Jacare shouldve gotten the decision. Its incredible ppl still delude themselves into thinking hes this top MW

LOL @ the 2nd part. That retard should be banned soon if he actually thinks that. Lewis isnt even better than purime Goodridge
Yoel was his toughest matchup but he's old now and fights nothing like he used to

Yeah man, guy doesn't even have a clue what he's watching <45>

Last edited:
And Struve has a win over the current HW champ.

And Santos has a win over the current LHW champ.
The difference is that Prochazka is still starching people to this day, while Struve is getting KO’d by some fat alcoholic, Stipe is the greatest HW champion

The difference is that Prochazka is still starching people to this day, while Struve is getting KO’d by some fat alcoholic, Stipe is the greatest HW champion

Still below Fedor at this point

Still below Fedor at this point

He doesn't even sniff Nog at this point.

Nog fought a legion of guys in their 20s and early 30s.

Stipe got knocked the fuck out the only time he fought someone in their athletic prime.
His only other non washed up win is Ngannu.

Nemkov and Procházka are the best. So it is a toss up.
I agree with part of this. If Mousasi should move up then , at the top, it's pretty even.
Nemkov/ Mousasi - Jan , Jiri( I agree with this dude) and Reyes still holds reverence.

You guys are insufferable. Get better with your trolling.

Glover ktfo Ryan who's the current second best LHW in bellator.
Tito submitted Ryan Bader. And I'm supposed to think Bader is a top 5 LHW in the world?

<36>

I never thought i’d see a thin lhw division in the ufc. Usually 175 and 205 are stacked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back