Scott Coker is right........Bellators top LHWs > UFCs, half of top 10 LHWs in the world are in Bella

Corey himself got knocked out by OSP, Jan, and Jimi Manuwa, and their is some solid young contenders like Jiri, Rakic, and Reyes. LHW isn't that weak.

Yeah, there's a huge difference compared to when 2 of the best guys in the entire sport on top (Jones+DC)

But still, new contenders can emerge really quickly.
The fact that some veterans are now at the top doesn't necessarily prove the division is bad.
It can change really fast.
(Remember Volkan coming in and getting 3 top ten wins in 6 months)
Half of the UFC LHW's will retire in the next 2 years LOL
Not unlikely that Bader, Phil Davis and Moose will as well. (Not saying those are the Bellator LHW:s, just thought of them because they were 3 of the 5 mentioned in the OP)

Last edited:
This and the argument wasnt for depth anyway.

It was for the top end talent

The brainwashed ufc only fans always try to shift the goal post and slip in false information when they have a weak argument. Like whomever that guy was who tried to slip retired King Mo into the Bellator top fighters to make the division seem older, while leaving out Corey Anderson who is 31.

The brainwashed ufc only fans always try to shift the goal post and slip in false information when they have a weak argument. Like whomever that guy was who tried to slip retired King Mo into the Bellator top fighters to make the division seem older, while leaving out Corey Anderson who is 31.

Same UFC shills that said the WEC and Strikeforce fighters would wash out and flop in the UFC when they ran through most of the UFC comp while collecting belts and title shots lmfaooooo

Nemkov and Procházka are the best. So it is a toss up.

How did Glover do against Davis and Corey babyboi
Ok? How did Davis do against Rashad Evans? The Rashad that got ktfo by Anthony Smith. See how dumb that sounds. And LOL at corey anderson. He got beat up so many times in the UFC xD

So four out of 10? You do know thats not even half right? Top two are UFC Nemkov is there at #3, then Davis at 5, Bader at 9 and Machida at 10.
And dont forget the UFC's Jiri gave Nemkov his first loss. The #8 beat Bellators best to offer.

Jiri beat a green Nemkov with no gas tank (that was his 6th mma fight). He also lost to Karl who got destroyed by Davis recently. And Nemkov beat Davis

Nemkov is not the same fighter like he was back then. He would destroy Jiri easily lol

Thats BS. Nemkov was favoured to win and wasnt considered green. They were showcasing him with Fedor for that card. Just didnt work out the way they thought it would. 6th pro MMA fight, but how many years and fights did he have in sambo? Nemkov still has bad cardio.

He beat the Janitor who granted took it late but on paper was a much better wrestler then Tito and yet Tito was able to outwrestle him. The light heavy division is clearly at a low point anyone can see that.
Lol, PRIDE had all the good LHWs during that time period anyways. Glover is capable of beating anyone from that era.

they are all on the juice in bellator so no

“Never a title contender” Lmfao Michael Bisping vs Dan Henderson was the title fight at UFC 204 the same night Mousasi fought Belfort. Mousasi smashed Hendo what do you think he would do to Bisping? All politics. Clown take man.
.....and hed be a -320 favorite at THAT TIME , - 420 favorite when he fought the gsp .....and- 525 favorite when bisping was sent into retirement by fatselum.....who was actually a -265 favorite agsinst bisping.
Gegard was a -500 favorite against a past it hendo but HE KNOCKED HIM out like one . There layth the diff- look what a much older hendo did to " the champ " . Do people really understand what they're watching and the context of it ?

Last edited:
You left out for Bellator:

Andriuskevicus, Biyong, Neal, Chadwick, Moore, Trainer, Milliard, MacDonald and more..

Half of the UFC LHW's will retire in the next 2 years LOL

I mean if you're using Lee Chadwick then you're really stretching it lol.

I'm even scratching my head right now . Ladies and gentleman- Saturday night was the #1 contender fight for the 205 UFC division.
What in the flying fuck was that? Glover cant take a punch and it appears Santos is slightly above a bjj white belt and came into this fight with no gas tank. He looks awfully good so I'm confused ??

Mousasi and Nemkov runs right the fuck through both these guys ( in gegards case , we can use the word " again"). Jan trains with mousasi here and there and they're friends. I'd like to hear his take behind closed doors. Of course, he's not going to diminish himself but he is one 205er that has made leaps and bounds over past few years.

People talking about Bellator in the heavies - "Everyone in Bellator beats everyone in the UFC and all their champions are better"

People talking about Bellator in Worldwide - "This is fucking terrible, Scott Coker is an absolute idiot."

Is normal.

41yo Glover is the CLEAR #1 contender

Smith, Santos, Circunov and Krylov are all top 10 UFC LHWs and Glover finished and/or dominated all of them

Glover got REKT by Corey Anderson and Phil Davis both Bellator LHWs

He beat Bader but Ryan hurt him bad early and Ryans only gotten better

Nemkov destroys Glover

Saucy if he moved up would run through almost every UFC LHWs lettuce be cereal

He already MURKED Santos who was the #1 before this fight

tumblr_oa3qcydjVx1u2ragso1_500.gif

Nemkov
Saucy
Davis
Bader
Corey

are 5 of the best 10 LHWs in the world EASY w/ Bones no longer being a LHW

Jones make all Bellator look like what it is....

B league.

I'm even scratching my head right now . Ladies and gentleman- Saturday night was the #1 contender fight for the 205 UFC division.
What in the flying fuck was that? Glover cant take a punch and it appears Santos is slightly above a bjj white belt and came into this fight with no gas tank. He looks awfully good so I'm confused ??

Mousasi and Nemkov runs right the fuck through both these guys ( in gegards case , we can use the word " again"). Jan trains with mousasi here and there and they're friends. I'd like to hear his take behind closed doors. Of course, he's not going to diminish himself but he is one 205er that has made leaps and bounds over past few years.

Huge Moose fan.

He never made it to a title shot in the UFC..... had the chance. Failed.

Back