Scott Coker is right........Bellators top LHWs > UFCs, half of top 10 LHWs in the world are in Bella

2003 LHW rankings:

1. Tito Ortiz
1. Wanderlei Silva
1. Randy Couture
4. Chuck Liddell
5. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
6. Ricardo Arona
7. Vitor Belfort
8. Kevin Randleman
9. Dan Henderson
10. Murilo "Ninja" Rua

1999 LHW rankings:

1. (tie) Frank Shamrock
1. (tie) Kazushi Sakuraba
2. Wanderlei Silva
3. Bas Rutten
4. Tito Ortiz
5. Ebeneezer Braga
6. Allan Goes
7. Akira Shoji
8. Jeremy Horn
9. Dan Henderson
10. Vitor Belfort

Mainly the pride MW division and UFC LHW. Compare how good those were with those guys in their prime to how god awful LHW is in 2020, with 41 year old Teixeria as the clear #1 contender.
You really think Tito could compete with Glover?

You are underestimating the UFC's young talent like, Jiri, Reyes, Volkan, Nikita and Rakic. All of them would have more than a decent chance against anyone in Bellator.

The same nemkov that got beat by jiri?
Jiri beat a green Nemkov with no gas tank (that was his 6th mma fight). He also lost to Karl who got destroyed by Davis recently. And Nemkov beat Davis

Nemkov is not the same fighter like he was back then. He would destroy Jiri easily lol

I don't know about Anglickas beating Jan. I think Jan is a better boxer with quicker and more accurate hands. That's just from my eye test though.
Anglickas doesn't throw wild shots that leave himself open to counters. Jan does. Anglickas is stronger with a better chin and better technique. If they fight 100 times, Jan wins maybe 10 of them.

Jiri beat a green Nemkov with no gas tank (that was his 6th mma fight). He also lost to Karl who got destroyed by Davis recently. And Nemkov won against Davis

Nemkov is not the same fighter like he was back then. He would destroy Jiri easily lol
Now apply the same standard to glover loss to Davis.

Also mousasi got dominated by Jacare. And barely beat a 40 years old chinny machida. Izzy would completely schooled him.

giphy.gif

You really think Tito could compete with Glover?

2003 Tito wrestle fucks Glover into the next dimension if Corey Anderson did it at will. All the other guys on the list, bar maybe Randleman would light him up on the feet and avoid his TDs.

Guys like Overeem or Babalu who were also near their 205 peak forms were not even in that top 10 list, that's how deep that division was.

Now apply the same standard to glover loss to Davis.

Also mousasi got dominated by Jacare. And barely beat a 40 years old chinny machida. Izzy would completely schooled him.
You're very low IQ. Jacare fights nothing like Israel.

Israel lost to prime Romero and struggled with WW Gastelum LMAO

Moose kills Israel

Way better than these UFC LHW's. Strong as fuck, his boxing reminds me of Sergei's. Just dominated Polizzi who is a great wrestler
He’s so beast. I got so excited seeing him the other night. Dude is legit af. Great size boxing wrestling. LHW is STACKED in Bellator compared to UFC rn.

Moose was never a title contender when he was in the ufc, fact.

Also moose got ktfo by Uriah hall lol.

80d3f95389248fa1a338eddb9870609f.gif

Everyone knows who is the better fighter except you. He had 2 torn ACL's when he joined the UFC. After he healed he dominated everyone but the market in Netherlands is small, they didn't want him as their champ and retired GSP and old Hendo got title shots over him. UFC is a circus company. Mousasi KTFO Hendo with the first punch while Bisping (their champ) got dropped twice and lost to old Hendo LMAO

Go away low IQ kid

Moose was never a title contender when he was in the ufc, fact.

Also moose got ktfo by Uriah hall lol.

“Never a title contender” Lmfao Michael Bisping vs Dan Henderson was the title fight at UFC 204 the same night Mousasi fought Belfort. Mousasi smashed Hendo what do you think he would do to Bisping? All politics. Clown take man.

Lol, Bellator has no one besides Nemkov. The ufc 205 is far and wide better

Corey Anderson is 1-1 with the UFC champ and Patrick Cummins has a win over the UFC champ

giphy.gif
Yeah and Jan literally almost killed Corey in their rematch and stopped his heart from beating. Great talent Bellator has there

Saying Bellator has the best division means nothing, nobody knows what Bellator is. Being their champ is like winning a tae kwon do competition for children. I guess it makes a cute picture for someone who knows you.

Back