Scott Coker: Fedor Emelianenko seeking Ryan Bader title rematch for MMA retirement fight

Actually that's exactly the fight I wanna see for his last fight war fedor

Edit: I think Ryan has slowed down enough to where he is very hittable for fedor. Fedor just needs to work on solutions for the ground

Last edited:
but...if moldavsky wins him, what?

Fedor hasn't deserved a title shot IMHO.
He beat the #2 ranked HW in the org and now ranked #3... not too many others in line.

This is a baller move on Fedor's part. Most expected him to KO a corpse in his farewell fight. Instead he wants another shot at the strap. Bold. Super high risk. But Bold!

But then again this could just be the Tim Johnson logic again. Train your boy to beat him, then you train to beat him. Long time to practice fundamentals of strategy.

Hope it happens and hop Fedor wins. Would be the story book ending to an amazing career.

I wasn't sure he would want it if Moldavsky lost but it sounds good.

Wish Fedor would just retire with a win ….. Bader scrambling his brain won’t make me happy

He beat the #2 ranked HW in the org and now ranked #3... not too many others in line.

This is a baller move on Fedor's part. Most expected him to KO a corpse in his farewell fight. Instead he wants another shot at the strap. Bold. Super high risk. But Bold!

But then again this could just be the Tim Johnson logic again. Train your boy to beat him, then you train to beat him. Long time to practice fundamentals of strategy.

Hope it happens and hop Fedor wins. Would be the story book ending to an amazing career.

Kongo?

Ahhh no he isn’t ….. if Ranpage and Tim Johnson get you a title shot ….scrap the division…..Embarrassing
Moldavsky won the interim belt from Tim Johnson... And I don't know what you're expecting from a division that is even underwhelming in the UFC.

Ahhh no he isn’t ….. if Ranpage and Tim Johnson get you a title shot ….scrap the division…..Embarrassing
I agree that it is not a very prestigious strap but have to admire going for the most challenging and high level fight they can put together for a retirement bout. I am not sure it ends well but it seems a fitting farewell and I'll watch

Bigfoot rematch is the fight to make.

I agree that it is not a very prestigious strap but have to admire going for the most challenging and high level fight they can put together for a retirement bout. I am not sure it ends well but it seems a fitting farewell and I'll watch
I’ll definitely be cheering for him

Shouldn't there be title unification fight first?

Back