School Sex Ed

Whatever the consumer values. Could have one of those square codes you see everywhere and then you could use your phone to get an instant pussy report.

Somehow I had always known you had only had sex with women you bought.

Ok, I disagree with you.

And when I think about sexual variety I'm not really thinking so much about having done a lot of exotic stuff so much as having experienced lots of spins on normal stuff. Every woman gives a different BJ, some will click with you more than others. I've had great head and terrible head, but if I'd only ever had one partner and she was bad at it I'd never know. I'd just think that was what oral sex was, that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and leave it at that.

But you clearly disagree with my thesis so I'm not going to keep arguing with you.

You can disagree but if you're talking about variations on the basics then your thesis is premised on the participants not working to improve their sex lives.

Meaning that a bad bj is simply accepted and the man and woman don't say "Hey, how can we make this better?" The same with the standard sexual positions - do they work on making missionary better for both people or simply accept that it's not good because the few times they tried it, it sucked and not in a good way.

Of course, there are certainly people who won't work on their sex lives and for those people, variety of partners is the easy way to find what they like. It's also a crap shoot. How many women who are dead fish in bed do you have to sleep with before you find one who's a firecracker?

Since you seem to be willfully ignoring my point, let me ask you this:

Do you think people who have one partner their whole lives on average experience the same variety of sex as people who have multiple partners, and are married to people who have had multiple partners?

People with multiple partners may have more variety of sex in their lifetime. But that is not what makes life fulfilling. Having many partners over your lifetime can bring on more problems. Plenty of people have had a variety of sex and have not led a happy fulfilling life. Many have had quite depressing lives.
If life is a contest of who can have the most variety of sexual experiences, I personally don't want to be part of that. That's a road that can easily bring a lot of trouble to your life. But everyone can do what they want.

When your sexual culture is based on hypocritical slut shaming, it's best to start early.

Whatever the consumer values. Could have one of those square codes you see everywhere and then you could use your phone to get an instant pussy report.

Not a bad idea for an app.

When your sexual culture is based on hypocritical slut shaming, it's best to start early.

Normalizing and embracing sluttyness is the answer.

The culture needs to start shaming modesty. Then we will finally be civilized.

You can disagree but if you're talking about variations on the basics then your thesis is premised on the participants not working to improve their sex lives.

Meaning that a bad bj is simply accepted and the man and woman don't say "Hey, how can we make this better?" The same with the standard sexual positions - do they work on making missionary better for both people or simply accept that it's not good because the few times they tried it, it sucked and not in a good way.

Of course, there are certainly people who won't work on their sex lives and for those people, variety of partners is the easy way to find what they like. It's also a crap shoot. How many women who are dead fish in bed do you have to sleep with before you find one who's a firecracker?

If you enter a practice of law as a newbie, is it better to have another newbie to figure it out together, or is it better to have an experienced practitioner to help you figure it out?

How exactly would you know if it was good or bad without a standard for comparison? The first BJ I ever had was pretty bad, but I didn't know that, I thought 'okay, this is oral sex'. Until I met a woman who knew what she was doing, and my eyes were opened. If I'd married that first girl I would have never had any idea that there could be anything more. Multiple partners opens you up to more possibilities.

If you enter a practice of law as a newbie, is it better to have another newbie to figure it out together, or is it better to have an experienced practitioner to help you figure it out?

Depends on your perspective.

when I entered the practice of law, I partnered with a complete newbie and an experienced practitioner. Both provided benefits to understanding the practice and business of law. The newbie and I gained a great deal from figuring things out and bouncing new ideas off of each other, the experienced partner provided the obvious benefits.

I suppose you get better faster with an experienced partner but that doesn't mean it's the only way to improve. Additionally, you can gain access to experience through literature or seminars or other external sources of study. I've certainly added to my knowledge of law without having to change business partners every few months

Either way, it's a poor analogy since one is a job aimed at providing value to people outside the relationship (the relationship being between the newbie and his law partners) and the other is about providing value to the people inside the relationship (marital sex isn't concerned with what people outside the marriage gain). They have difference goals.

How exactly would you know if it was good or bad without a standard for comparison? The first BJ I ever had was pretty bad, but I didn't know that, I thought 'okay, this is oral sex'. Until I met a woman who knew what she was doing, and my eyes were opened. If I'd married that first girl I would have never had any idea that there could be anything more. Multiple partners opens you up to more possibilities.

You coulda sent that first one off to oral sex school.

I wonder if that would be a bad idea actually. A school where you can learn and practice all this stuff. You don't get your hair cut from a noob. Why should sex be different?

There has to be an optimal way to milk that prostate and a class could be the place to learn and practice it. Who wants to help establish an Academy?

You coulda sent that first one off to oral sex school.

I wonder if that would be a bad idea actually. A school where you can learn and practice all this stuff. You don't get your hair cut from a noob. Why should sex be different?

There has to be an optimal way to milk that prostate and a class could be the place to learn and practice it. Who wants to help establish an Academy?

I think we have finally found our common ground.....

But there is no standard. So the only way to say something is bad is if the people involved are dissatisfied.

If you'd married the first girl, you'd have never there was more out there...but you also wouldn't be missing anything since you had nothing to compare it to. You'd say, okay this oral sex, meh, then you'd move on. You wouldn't be sitting at your desk crying about how you're missing out on toe curling oral sex - you wouldn't know.

In this case, ignorance could easily be bliss.

I find myself going over this same line of thought plenty of times in relation to a wide variety of things. People agonize over choices and options when in truth, you only agonize over those options because you've been exposed to them. If you'd never know they existed, you'd simply judge the one option available on whether or not it worked for you. The PS4 is a great video game system, people only complain because they know there's an XBone and can spend their lives comparing them. When in truth, the problems are the systems it's people wondering what the other guy's system has that theirs doesn't.

That's what having one sexual partner is like. You judge the partner in front of (or underneath) you. You don't worry about what else is out there and what this person isn't doing than some random person might do. You worry about if this person makes you content sexually and then go from there.

But there is no standard. So the only way to say something is bad is if the people involved are dissatisfied.

If you'd married the first girl, you'd have never there was more out there...but you also wouldn't be missing anything since you had nothing to compare it to. You'd say, okay this oral sex, meh, then you'd move on. You wouldn't be sitting at your desk crying about how you're missing out on toe curling oral sex - you wouldn't know.

In this case, ignorance could easily be bliss.

I find myself going over this same line of thought plenty of times in relation to a wide variety of things. People agonize over choices and options when in truth, you only agonize over those options because you've been exposed to them. If you'd never know they existed, you'd simply judge the one option available on whether or not it worked for you. The PS4 is a great video game system, people only complain because they know there's an XBone and can spend their lives comparing them. When in truth, the problems are the systems it's people wondering what the other guy's system has that theirs doesn't.

That's what having one sexual partner is like. You judge the partner in front of (or underneath) you. You don't worry about what else is out there and what this person isn't doing than some random person might do. You worry about if this person makes you content sexually and then go from there.

That's a very Amish sort of mindset. 'It's okay that life is not as good as it could be as long as you aren't aware that there are other ways to live that you might like better'. No thanks.

Back