Schaub, idiot or genius?

He is the bus and truck version of Skip Bayless for MMA. He's a spineless momo who cares about nothing more than being famous. To suggest he's a genius is alarming as fuck. He thought the word "giraffe" was spelled with a "d" until he was 23 years old.

Last edited:
Lets face it: you don't need to be a genius to talk about MMA.

He just had a great stage and knew some people.

I believe in a perfect world, UFC- WE want usada to be as perceived. However, I do 100% believe that exceptions and warnings have been given out to certain fighters before possible suspension s or news comes out.Certain examples are made and fighters are expected to fall in line....... until ways are found out to beat or dilute the process.
It's like being human- this is what happens.......and practically on every level of life.Dont get me wrong, USADA has made a huge positive difference but it won't be the end all.

I don't think people realize how easy it would be to cheat usada...injectable testosterone, can clear your system lightning fast...be gone in a day...some last for days and longer, while the ones with no ester, are in fast and out fast..they require daily injections...but all you have to do is postpone a test for a day or 2 and any trace of test, will be gone.
Good luck postponing a test though when they are at your door at 5:00 A.M. and need your piss

I really can't stand the guy, but I get the impression he is smart at business to some extent.
He done better than most retired fighters imho

I think he is good at networking, that's about it

Last edited:
Definitely a bro scientist but he figured out a way to get dat money plehbwoi so I cant hate.

To be fair, in some countries you can be a complete *sshat and still get elected as president. Fame and intelligence don't always correlate.

I know, can you believe Obama got elected twice, wtf.

A lot of his after ufc success is due to Rogan, why rogan likea him I have no clue

Regarding Jones, it seems a bit weird he's only been tested once while being in the testing pool the entire year but I'm definitely no expert on how USADA chooses to test athletes in the testing pool that are currently under suspension.

I don't see a problem with Schaub questioning it but he could be a little less dramatic about it. In general when I hear him talk he sounds like most people today that are more concerned with social media and speculation than trying to actually look into facts.

Neither. Smart guy with the right connections.

I like his pov when hes with rogan but the dudes podcast sucks so bad. Fuck man he literally says were he slept what he ate clothes ect for hours before he talks about anything real.

Back