Schaub, idiot or genius?

Sorry brah being a bitter hater doesn't make you smarter, no matter how much you want to reinvent the narrative.

Schaub is far more intelligent than both of us combined, I'm just secure enough to recognize his brilliance while you are in denial and clinging to some fantasy that you are somehow superior.

Bitter hater? Nah.

Just pointing out your wrong with shit you're blatantly misinformed on. Proving a point on why Schaub has fans even when he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

schaub is a genius dimepiece with a huge kawk and an impeccable sense of style
911479298.jpg.0.jpg

he went from mediocre MMA fighter to premium cable TV host who gets paid and promoted more than 99% of the UFC roster in under four years. this guy is selling out clubs on every anglophone continent while the UFC is struggling to sell tickets in Lincoln, Nebraska

Bitter hater? Nah.

Just pointing out your wrong with shit you're blatantly misinformed on. Proving a point on why Schaub has fans even when he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Bro you even used Kellerman and Lopez as legit analysts and the hilarious irony is that Schaub was WAY more accurate than either (they predicted Conor wouldn't land a significant punch, much less win rounds).

Bro you even used Kellerman and Lopez as legit analysts and the hilarious irony is that Schaub was WAY more accurate than either (they predicted Conor wouldn't land a significant punch, much less win rounds).

My point was that Schaub dialed back his idiotic comments after multiple individuals made him realize how stupid he fucking sounded. Floyd took Conor's best shot with a shit eating grin and TKO'd him after he gassed hard. Everything Schaub said multiple times on camera would NOT happen, and gleefully argued about it as Conor's biggest cheerleader.

You're the one that tried to insinuate Schaub never said all that dumb shit about McGregor vs Mayweather. And that haters are just making it up. Which if anyone would bother to even try a simple google search can prove you're full of shit. Much like Schaub and his fanbase.

He actually nailed it. Depsite all his haters blatantly lying and altering history, he never stated Conor would win, simply that he would win some early rounds due to his non-traditional style, which is exactly what the fuck happened.

No, he didn’t nail anything

He said Pacquiao would be easier for Mayweather than McGregor and guaranteed the fight would go 12. He also said if anyone got knocked out, it would be Floyd.

Try again.

A lot of his after ufc success is due to Rogan, why rogan likea him I have no clue
rogan is not the smartest guy in the world. and schaub is a bit funny. say a lot of stupid shit sometimes, but it's funny in my opinion

Schaub is an idiot, and has no idea what he is talking about.

HIs main argument is that they are over-testing certain fighters to bump up the figures while doing their best not to catch anyone by not testing the people they know are juicing.

He cites two examples. Cormier and Holly Holm. Stating categorically that they are both clean so USADA are deliberately testing them loads knowing they wont catch them.

How the flying fuck does he know categorically that Holly and DC are both clean?

How is he coming to this conclusion?

Holly's fucking muscles have muscles, shes ripped as fuck and had a career as a boxer with little to no testing. And she comes from the same fucking gym as Jones, has supplement sponsors with multiple prohibited substances in their range, and god knows what else. .. Why does he say categorically she is clean? how the fuck would he know.

And DC. This is the same DC that has been visited by USADA 3 times in teh last 5 weeks. A DC that is clearly being target tested. That was successful on an olympic wrestling level, in pride and in the UFC.. How the fuck can he categorically state that DC is clean?

And thats where his argument totally falls apart. He claims that USADA are deliberately testing Holly and DC loads to bump up the figures knowing that neither will ever test positive.

Is that why they are also testing Yoel loads? Is that why they are testing Costa loads? Is that why Conor has provided over 40 samples in three years?

Yes, Jones going from November to August with only 1 test is not good, although if he is suspended for four years it will be immaterial. But Schaubs argument is fucking stupid and not backed up by any facts.
you with a yellow. interesting. and you think DC is being targed tested? why? I mean for what reason

you with a yellow. interesting. and you think DC is being targed tested? why? I mean for what reason
Don't know why. Could be something really simple. Maybe he had a bit of a cold and one of his biological markers went screwy.. Maybe because he's announced his retirement, maybe because he has two belts

The only other fighter I've seen tested three times in five weeks was hendo before the bisping fight but that was in the run up to the fight. Dc doesn't even have a fight booked

rogan is not the smartest guy in the world. and schaub is a bit funny. say a lot of stupid shit sometimes, but it's funny in my opinion
I don't particularly see why Schaub wouldn't be a cool guy to be friends with, I think he's funny and seems like a good dude.

Is he a terrible fight analyst? Yes, but so is Robin Black and he gets far less hate. The cringiest thing I've ever heard was Robin Black's response to Barboza-Pettis. Before the fight, he said that Pettis had the best leg checking in MMA, and that we could easily see a leg break and Barboza would likely not be able to touch him due to a large speed disadvantage, which was always debatable.

Anyone can make a bad call, but afterwards, he completely dodged his initial prediction and said people don't win stand up fights against Barboza, and that he never thought Pettis would. But if he had "an MMA all star team" he would include Pettis over Edson.

This is a country with Donald Trump as President and Kylie Jenner is a billionaire. I don't think success is a gauge of IQ.

He is genius for everything before 2000 but after that he start to be idiot. He said Cloney Batman are the best Batman movies and other stuff...

I don't particularly see why Schaub wouldn't be a cool guy to be friends with, I think he's funny and seems like a good dude.

Is he a terrible fight analyst? Yes, but so is Robin Black and he gets far less hate. The cringiest thing I've ever heard was Robin Black's response to Barboza-Pettis. Before the fight, he said that Pettis had the best leg checking in MMA, and that we could easily see a leg break and Barboza would likely not be able to touch him due to a large speed disadvantage, which was always debatable.

Anyone can make a bad call, but afterwards, he completely dodged his initial prediction and said people don't win stand up fights against Barboza, and that he never thought Pettis would. But if he had "an MMA all star team" he would include Pettis over Edson.
I don't think anyone likes robin black anymore, at least not here on sherdog. but yeah he's retarded

I really can't stand the guy, but I get the impression he is smart at business to some extent.
He done better than most retired fighters imho
Yea prior to the work ethic shit and recently getting a showtime show. Him and callens podcast was a pretty good comedy mma podcast. Fun riffing and bullshitting then some fight breakdowns. Then they started getting popular and all they would talk about it is how their hard work, then brendan got into comedy (fucking lol), then he started his breakdown shit so he stopped doing it on tfatk. Pretty much turned into a podcast of two closeted bi/homosexuals talking about bullshit and how much callen would swallow rockholds dick.

There is a reason you cant find brendans comedy clips online

He done better than most retired fighters imho

His best move was making friends with a bunch of well established famous people who pushed him. He's definitely making the most of it but he's still an idiot.

In no way, shape or form, is Schuab a genius

Back