Schaub, dellusion or confident?

It has nothing to do with winning or losing.

He knows lesnar is the biggest draw of all time.

win or lose, fighting him would give him his biggest check to date.

does anyone even understand the real world around here?

How exactly do you think this would play out? He won't get a pay bump for simply fighting Brock, unless they specifically make that the main event, which is not a given.

And if he loses, it would be his third straight loss. He could win, but Brock is no longer rated, it's not like he would be put in title contention.

Think it's a strange callout.

How oblivious you can be, Brendan is kinda the stupidest person or the smartest, hard to decide.

He sure talks crapload of bull. How many times you have seen him promoting himself as "never-out-of-shape" "I am constantly training" and yet his last fights have just been epitome of what is bad cardio.

edit:

Not saying that Brock is the sure winner here. I'm just saying Brendan has tons to prove about his conviction to actually better his cardio so that his fights are not awful crap after 1st round. If you go around telling your never out of shape, you should be able to show that too.

Last edited:
It's piss weak for any current HW to call out a retired Lesnar. At least wait until he gets signed......

Schaubs a joke. He loooked TERRIBLE v Brown 2-4 in his last 6

hahahaha. Put the mouth away and get back to training chump.

The dude ego shoulve being put in check after his last outing, Get back in you box Brendan your not a big deal.

Schaub is completely delusional, remember the podcast with Rogan after his last fight? Dude thinks he would "surprise" people if he wrestled Cain! Seriously, Abu Schaubi thinks REALLY does think he is THAT good.

Brendan would beat Brock at this point.

Among a lot of overconfident people in his profession Schaub is actually really delusional. How he thinks he would surprise Cain in a wrestling match, how he thinks his Metamoris match went and if he showed good grappling skills, how his boxing is excellent etc.

Schaub is completely delusional, remember the podcast with Rogan after his last fight? Dude thinks he would "surprise" people if he wrestled Cain! Seriously, Abu Schaubi thinks REALLY does think he is THAT good.

Bigfoot stopped a couple of Velasquez takedowns in their second fight, I'm sure Schaub could as well. If he just managed not to get destroyed on the ground it would be better than I expected lol

The UFC has made it clear that fighters who promote themselves are rewarded. I think Schaub is an assclown, but you can't really blame him.

Considering Brock isn't all that good as an MMA fighter I don't see what the big issue is. Would be a good return fight for him and Schaub is just as capable as any other middle-of-the-pack HW to take a victory.

I know a lot of you dislike him and enjoy nothing more than watching him get his ass beaten but let's not act like he's leagues below 5-3 Lesnar.

Be real he is leagues behind Lesnar. Who fought for, won and defended the HW belt in just 8 fights. That's unreal, then you have Schaub who even his best bud wants him to quit because he gets rattled every fight. He's never won a big fight, he's very very average with a less than average chin

What's the point!? Brock is currently signed to the WWE it will be forever before we even find out of he's signing with the UFC or re-upping with WWE. Weak sauce on Schaubs part.. Guess he can't beat any current HW's?

maybe he's trying to look tough, after his, "friend" rogan told him that he was done as a fighter.

nothing new from schaub, just calling out another has-been.

its become cool to hate on schaub but i really do think hes under rated. the HW is and always has been very p4p weak. schuabs top 10 imo. got robbed in the AA fight and could hang with anyone outside the top 5 (cain, jds, browne, werdum, stipe)

I think this is strange as well. The hate he gets, I mean. Though dellusional (and let

The UFC has made it clear that fighters who promote themselves are rewarded. I think Schaub is an assclown, but you can't really blame him.

this. While i think Lesnar would definitely Beat him i can't blame him for trying to get a big draw like that to bite, worst case loses and still gets a decent chunk of money. Best case he actually wins convincingly, Gets more money, and propels his ufc career even further.

he's pretty much going for what Diaz just pulled off in taking the silva fight, Albeit with more money on the line (Brock is a bigger PPV draw) total logical move in my opinion considering he's stated that he will continue to fight. ,might as well shoot for the big money. As diaz has shown running your mouth can pay off.

Back