Schaub, dellusion or confident?

he is putting himself in the running to fight brock which would bring himself a nice payday.

so no, he's not dumb, he just knows what the sport is really about.

I know he is just doing his job, trying to sell himself to get a future fight, but I feel he believes these things when he talks.

he is putting himself in the running to fight brock which would bring himself a nice payday.

so no, he's not dumb, he just knows what the sport is really about.

For sure! It would be a handsome sum. Based on hearing him on various JR podcasts, I agree, he is not dumb. I really like the guy.

It would be both in his case

It's piss weak for any current HW to call out a retired Lesnar. At least wait until he gets signed......

Considering Brock isn't all that good as an MMA fighter I don't see what the big issue is. Would be a good return fight for him and Schaub is just as capable as any other middle-of-the-pack HW to take a victory.

I know a lot of you dislike him and enjoy nothing more than watching him get his ass beaten but let's not act like he's leagues below 5-3 Lesnar.

He is definitely delusional. He was talking about all he needed was 1 more round to finish Travis Browne and I saw nothing in that fight to suggest that. I think he said he would destroy Cain in wrestling as well and Rogan chitted on him for that comment. Who knows, he probably put too much stock in him taking Cyborgs soul at Metamoris. He probably now thinks he is Jon Jones beating people at their games level.

The only way Schaub would win that fight is the way Frank Mir won the first fight.

Get beat up and grab a submission when Brock gets careless.

But the most likely scenario is Lesnar beating that ass.

It has nothing to do with winning or losing.

He knows lesnar is the biggest draw of all time.

win or lose, fighting him would give him his biggest check to date.

does anyone even understand the real world around here?

Considering Brock isn't all that good as an MMA fighter I don't see what the big issue is. Would be a good return fight for him and Schaub is just as capable as any other middle-of-the-pack HW to take a victory.

I know a lot of you dislike him and enjoy nothing more than watching him get his ass beaten but let's not act like he's leagues below 5-3 Lesnar.

Bringing up Lesnar's record is a little silly considering his losses are to arguably the best heavyweight of all time, a roided up Overeem and Mir in his debut.

Schaub has losses to lower competition.

He is definitely delusional. He was talking about all he needed was 1 more round to finish Travis Browne and I saw nothing in that fight to suggest that. I think he said he would destroy Cain in wrestling as well and Rogan chitted on him for that comment. Who knows, he probably put too much stock in him taking Cyborgs soul at Metamoris. He probably now thinks he is Jon Jones beating people at their games level.

1. He said if he survived that round against Travis he could have wrestlefucked him to a decision.

2. He said that he thinks people would "be surprised" if he were to wrestle Cain.

3. He said on his last podcast that the thing Jones does he just can't do and that Jones is just on another level.

Definitely keep misquoting him and making terrible posts though. I expect nothing less from your account.

1. He said if he survived that round against Travis he could have wrestlefucked him to a decision.

2. He said that he thinks people would "be surprised" if he were to wrestle Cain.

3. He said on his last podcast that the thing Jones does he just can't do and that Jones is just on another level.

Definitely keep misquoting him and making terrible posts though. I expect nothing less from your account.

Thanks Brendan, I'll keep that in mind bruh. You ain't beating Brock though who you kidding.

Lesnar is a retired fighter, who if he returns can't even sign a UFC contract until March. Let Lesnar sign before calling him out? Lesnar most likely will never fight again, having bottom feeders like Schaub/Overeem calling him out is sad.

Back