Schaub, dellusion or confident?

Annoying & disingenuous...

I've listened to his podcast a few times ...But it was kinda funny to see his friend Bryan Callen (who is alright), kind of leave him hanging when Rogan was tearing him to shreds.

Goes to show, that Callen probably knows that his friend is a little bit full of himself, as he only seriously stuck up for his friend on sub-sequential podcasts (not when Rogan was there)...

Anyway's He's just playing the game to milk whatever last moments are left of his career... However, his overall resume + The fact that Brown creamed him so badly in the last fight, makes the likelihood of him getting such a high profile fight....doubtful. Does this guy even have a huge fan base? I know that podcast is huge, but I only listen to it occasionally, because Callen is alright/ sometimes they have cool guests like Jeremy Piven.

#TeamNelson
[YT]hG8evDkCQnw[/YT]

Last edited:
A little from column A, a little from column B. As it should be.

Do you train with Sertanejo, TS?

I did!!!!!! He presented me with my "ponta vermelha" a few years back under the tutelage of Diego Lima. I have since moved to the interior of SP and been training with the guys of Movimento Thai.

Chute Boxe.....Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I did!!!!!! He presented me with my "ponta vermelha" a few years back under the tutelage of Diego Lima. I have since moved to the interior of SP and been training with the guys of Movimento Thai.

[YT]rS0VQOHX7lM[/YT]

Small world, aye.

Nice. Thai only or MMA? Do you compete?

he said after browne fight that only reason he talked smack was to hype up the fight, it wasnt real talk and he apologized afterwards..same here hes a smart guy and wants to keep himself relevant in the HW division. brock is a big fight for anyone, win would catapult himself back to fighting top ranked guys...

Brendan frequently talks about talking things up/starting shit in interviews or weigh ins to create hype. Seems smart if you like money.

Is normal.

Nice. Thai only or MMA? Do you compete?

Only Thai and really, only a brief time with Chute Boxe. I was living in Morumbi but got transferred out past Campinas after only training with them for a little less than half a year. I made it my handle because of the impact training with them had on my life. What a group of guys!!!!!

I have only competed in Jiu Jitsu. I

Back