Scariest Wresler???

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
Watching AEW, and just saw the AEW Dynamite debut of “Abadon”...I’ll be sleeping with the light on tonight!

Who’s your pick???

Uh there are a lot of people in the crowd how old is this?

Also, my pick hmmm probably the fiend?

Uh there are a lot of people in the crowd how old is this?

Also, my pick hmmm probably the fiend?
This is from earlier this year. It’s the best footage I could find of Abadon. Tonight, she crawled the entire length of the ramp up to ring...scary stuff!

Should a gimmick like that get jobbed out on her debut? Hikaru is quite fetching though.

viscera scared me as a kid when he was rocking the all black and with the colored eye contacts

Papa Shango was probably the freakiest gimmick to me. One of those things where, even "knowing" wrestling was a work, I still was freaked out by him.

Honestly though....The Road Warriors might have been the scariest. I thought they might literally come to town and mess me up and any given time. I genuinely thought they were a potential threat to all of America, back in the day. I basically knew superheroes weren't real, so I didn't really know wtf I was gonna do.

Should a gimmick like that get jobbed out on her debut? Hikaru is quite fetching though.

The video in the OP is from 3 months ago when she was used as a local jobber. She just signed an official contract and re-debuted tonight and squashed Anna Jay in like 2 minutes.

The video in the OP is from 3 months ago when she was used as a local jobber. She just signed an official contract and re-debuted tonight and squashed Anna Jay in like 2 minutes.
Oh, okay. Gotcha. I was gonna say--it really seems like a strange waste of a gimmick...

....AEW rubs me wrong, but man, she really did a good job with that gimmick. That was some amazing make-up or whatever it was.

She’s a little rough around the edges inside the ring, but she’s definitely nailed her gimmick.

Papa Shango and the guy who ate worms. I can't remember the worm eater's name.

He didn't just eat 1 or 2 worms either.. He would grab fistfuls of worms and slurp them down..

Can you elaborate?
Haven't watched much of it. Just doesn't strike my fancy. The president or whatever he is is pretty annoying whenever I hear from him. Just looks a little too smarky for my tastes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back