Scariest Wresler???

Or who had to help her into those things
Cupcake-dog-stares-PTSD.gif

Hahaha...that was pretty funny. I'm sure you're not as scared as the people who actually have to take bumps for her though.

The only people not scared were the blind...unless they were close enough to feel her tremors with their superior sense of touch.

No one’s said The Sheik? I legit thought that would be the accepted answer to this question.

downloadfile-1.jpg
Had legit nightmares about this guy as a kid.

Honestly, if you went on promos probably Jake the Snake. He was the most evil intentioned personality in the sport, and he sold the shit out of that fact.

I was always scared by Nailz, he was so intense

Papa Shango was probably the freakiest gimmick to me. One of those things where, even "knowing" wrestling was a work, I still was freaked out by him.

Boogeyman ate worms.

easily summed the OP answer in one pic...
maxresdefault.jpg

Boogeyman ate worms.
I mean, I was an adult for the Boogeyman, so there's no comparison in terms of scariness, for me. As a kid, your suspension of disbelief, even when you don't believe on the level of strict rationality, is just way, way higher of course.

I mean, I was an adult for the Boogeyman, so there's no comparison in terms of scariness, for me. As a kid, your suspension of disbelief, even when you don't believe on the level of strict rationality, is just way, way higher of course.

totally replied to the wrong post, my bad.

you and another post both started with Papa Shango... but his went on to say "and the guy that ate worms..."

scrolling back thru to reply and saw Papa Shango and went with it lol

Back