Scariest Wresler???

PIVyYLf.jpg

Back in the day, Cactus Jack was scary as hell due to what he'd put his body through. Another was Abdullah the Butcher. Jake Roberts was scary not by how he looked but how he spoke.

Brock when he debuted.

No guy that big and strong should be able to move that fast, then you learn he had a legit background. So I guess scary realisim....
It was like that in the UFC too. When he dropped Herring and chased after him it was terrifyingly freakish athleticism.
AHjHcce.gif

Little kid Grave was scared shitless for the Hulkster when Zeus showed up.

giphy.gif

George "The Animal" Steele was probably the scariest. Since he couldn't really talk, I was afraid he would accidentally attack and eat one of the announcers or stage crew while walking to the ring. I was convinced Hacksaw Jim Duggan was developmentally disabled but at least he seemed more stable and could talk.

It was like that in the UFC too. When he dropped Herring and chased after him it was terrifyingly freakish athleticism.
AHjHcce.gif

Little kid Grave was scared shitless for the Hulkster when Zeus showed up.

giphy.gif

Hell even against Mir in his UFC debut, then made a rookie mistake, but you could see the potential.

When she had the cut outs on her pants I was terrified.
Hahaha...that was pretty funny. I'm sure you're not as scared as the people who actually have to take bumps for her though.

Back