Scared fighters (like GSP) how do you feel about them.

In the past it was cool. But later GSP did not admit his fear anymore. When he was scared of Whittaker he was cheating instead to get out of his contract.

To answer your question I think Ngannou is worth to mention. He spoke about his fear after the Sipe fight and carrying it into the fight against Lewis.

George isn’t scared he’s neurotic. His perfectionism kinda hurt his legacy.

Compared to Anderson who would fight anything.

Thank you for calling me rational, but Im actually an alcoholic idiot. But i do consider myself an ok soldier. So Thanks. Actually. That is common on forums but I really mean it. Thank you.

If someone says theyre not afraid of ieds. They are retarded. How you handle fear is Another thing.

True! My colleuge and friend shot himself 3 months after return. Our respons: " Oh, he Glocked himself, thats pretty ironic".

Web-based fist bump bro, im here if you wanna chat.

Hey man, I'm an ex alcoholic. Alcohol is basically the most accessible coping drug out there. I wasn't a soldier, but I had a traumatic childhood. People who endure trauma typically reach for some sort of chemical coping mechanism. Alcohol is the most accessible chemical because it's legal. Thankfully Massachusetts has made weed legal so I can use cannabis instead of alcohol. Major game changer for me. Major game changer for a lot of vets. Not sure about you. But I know a ton of vets personally who have benefited from cannabis. But this isn't a weed rant.

All that to say, try to quit drinking ASAP. It's literally a depressant. It will harm your mental health more than it helps it even if we feel like it helps in the moment. Because damn, it sure feels damn good in the moment. But it's not good for our brains. In the moment it feels great. But the day after, you're instantly battling depression. And that's not mentioning the physical side effects of drinking. I'm just talking about the mental effects. You will be depressed the day after. Basic brain chemistry. Regarding cannabis, If you have anxiety, definitely try indica based cannabis. You might be surprised unless I'm preaching to the choir. Cannabis has great mental health capabilities. I'm a bi polar person. I can vouch. I also take my normal psych meds. But cannabis really drives the point home. Plus, it feels good man. It feels great. LMAO. So why not give it a shot? Unless it's illegal and you need to go through the black market. Then it's a major pain in the ass. Weed dealers are unreliable. Dispensaries are great.

Stay up my guy. Don't glock yourself. And again, thanks for your service. Sincerely. I'm class of 2000. That means like 80% of my graduating class fought a damn war that might not have even fully understood. But I believe you protected us. US. The spoiled civilians. So thank you for your work. You preserved my right to bitch about politics. You preserved my freedom by suppressing the will of those who would want to hurt us.

Pardon the rant. Coincidentally........cannabis. LMAO. Sorry for getting too deep on a sherdog post. But 100% thank you.

It's very admirable. The extent of his fears are so severe that it was one of the reasons why he took that long break before the Bisping fight, citing stress, extreme migraines, unable to sleep, etc. I've plenty of anxieties myself, so I think it's great the P4P GOAT is a guy that overcame such a mental burden every fight.

He was scared of not performing at his best he never said he was afraid of his opponent.

GSP's resume should prove to him he shouldn't be afraid, but just don't jerk off during training taking shitty opponents lightly.

Back