Scammed

-Bought some hotties at said price. All of a sudden it started going up and up. Actually this happened a couple times to me. Whops

I felt like I was when I bought a Jackson guitar about 18 years ago. And living overseas a bit has caused me to be ripped off a ton.

Never.

lots of calls have tried to scam me. But I’ve never falled for it.

sorry Nigerian prince you will not get any of my hard earned dollars!!

I keep getting faxes from an African prince in the Congo, he's got 300kg of Gold in a Swiss vault, he just needs 90k to get it out and then he will split the Gold 50/50......... Amazing deal!!!

On a serious note, this was actually a thing that went on in the early 90's..........

Downtown Boston, 1984, young teenaged me gets pulled into a game of 3 card monte and loses $60 to a couple of fast talking black dudes. I was definitely their sucker but I learned a lesson I never forgot.

Is this all a euphemism? Who's Monte? Pics of black dudes.

Got scammed by a phone company. They said I bought some stuff or signed some agreement online which isn't true. It was $200 so not worth contacting a lawyer, I guess thats their scheme, shitbags.

Good thing is that made me get legal insurance which has been helpful many times.

Tried to buy like $600 worth of drugs back in the day from one of those online pharmacies (Not deep web shit the ones that always advertise on Quora and shit like that) and I might as well have spent it all on Nigerian dick pills instead

Love you forever, she said.
Me and you for only you and me, she said.
Everyday of marriage will be like the Sultan’s harem night, she said.

<{hfved}>

I bought 10 genuine Rolex watches in Beijing for $10. Thought i got a great deal and praised myself for how i bargained for them. Turns out they weren't real at all!!

<{Joewithit}>

A good 30/35% of girls have ugly tits when the bra fall

When I was around 14 and shopping with my sister and her friend I was told to by a guy to hold this important package of his and loan him about 10 dollars I believe and when he came back he would give me double. My sister wasnt there when he propositioned this deal they were inside the store shopping. When they got out they thought the package was drugs and got scared and said we should get the fuck out of there. We did and got to a train station and when we opened the package we found out it was just papers that where inside the package.

That made me aware to never trust people.

Faith and trust are the lifeblood of charlatans and the hallmark of fools.

Back